Kert Kobean Posted November 12, 2025 Share Posted November 12, 2025 Just now, Terry said: how am i supposed to know somethings not allowed thats literally been allowed by staff and we have been told its allowed by staff. How in any way is that my fault and not the staff members fault. I told you and your gang this wasn't allowed and you all called me wrong without checking yourselves, that's on you Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24033-terry-rdmx2/page/2/#findComment-167862 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chessmond Posted November 12, 2025 Share Posted November 12, 2025 Just now, Kert Kobean said: I told you and your gang this wasn't allowed and you all called me wrong without checking yourselves, that's on you You did not tell me its wrong i havent had a sit with you since i was banned for mnlr Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24033-terry-rdmx2/page/2/#findComment-167863 Share on other sites More sharing options...
AflictoGaming Posted November 12, 2025 Author Share Posted November 12, 2025 I’ve stated everything I needed to. At this point, I won’t be saying anything further and will trust the staff to make whatever decision they think is best, no matter what the outcome is. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24033-terry-rdmx2/page/2/#findComment-167864 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted November 12, 2025 Share Posted November 12, 2025 (edited) I think the big issue about this is that staff were saying certain jobs were allowed to group defend without being in a party, I was one of the staff under the impression jobs like terrorist, or cops, or vip aliens fell under that category since they are more group focused jobs. I think allowing hobos to group defend is WILD and I don't know why anyone would encourage that or say its allowed. If he was genuinely told it was NOT okay then that would warrant a ban. Any evidence of either of these claims would be great. Edited November 12, 2025 by Blue. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24033-terry-rdmx2/page/2/#findComment-167867 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Popular Post Rubik Posted November 12, 2025 Popular Post Share Posted November 12, 2025 This is clearly RDM at 0:19 since you did not do any damage to him. I'm not sure who told you RDM but if you'll let me know I can have a talk with them. As an ex-staff member I feel like you would know that this isn't allowed. Terry will receive a ban ban for 5 days for RDM due to priors and not /y assist in chat (assuming they were in a party). 7 1 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24033-terry-rdmx2/page/2/#findComment-167870 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts