AflictoGaming Posted November 12, 2025 Share Posted November 12, 2025 Your In-Game Name: AflictoGaming Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:217713381 Who are you reporting?: Terry, 490724484140236811 Why are you reporting this player?: RDMx2 Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://youtu.be/zNZI_cj8tl8 I chose to log onto the server after being absent for a long time. As I was playing, a hobo began shooting at me, so I reacted in self-defense and killed him. Immediately after that, Terry killed me. A little while later, that same hobo began to attempt to kidnap me, so I once again reacted in self-defense and killed him. Immediately after that, Terry killed me again. There was no communication in the chat, in either case. After all of this, I decided to report Terry. During the sit, he was rude to staff, and even tried to bring some of the other staff into it, specifically because he didn't like how it was going. Terry ended up receiving no punishment because there was confusion about one of the gang rules. He was trying to argue that hobos count as gangs, which they very clearly do not. Because of this confusion, nothing happened, even though the situation was very black and white. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24033-terry-rdmx2/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Madx2r0 Posted November 12, 2025 Share Posted November 12, 2025 After getting clarification of the gang rule, i do agree that this was considered RDM. And i apologize for the confusion and length that the sit took it could have been handled quicker. Since then I personally have sought out extra help and tips to use during sits! I would also like to apologize that this wasn't handled in game when it could/should have been. +1 for proper punishment. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24033-terry-rdmx2/#findComment-167849 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kert Kobean Posted November 12, 2025 Share Posted November 12, 2025 Hobos as clarified by Rubik himself do NOT qualify as a gang job. The ONLY JOBS THAT QUALIFY AS GANG JOBS are listed under the GANG tab. (Mafia, Bloods, Crips, Etc.) Any other job must still follow basic party assist rules. Before I give a vote though, the video evidence shows up as a private video. Could you unprivate it so that we could watch it start to finish? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24033-terry-rdmx2/#findComment-167851 Share on other sites More sharing options...
AflictoGaming Posted November 12, 2025 Author Share Posted November 12, 2025 2 minutes ago, Kert Kobean said: Hobos as clarified by Rubik himself do NOT qualify as a gang job. The ONLY JOBS THAT QUALIFY AS GANG JOBS are listed under the GANG tab. (Mafia, Bloods, Crips, Etc.) Any other job must still follow basic party assist rules. Before I give a vote though, the video evidence shows up as a private video. Could you unprivate it so that we could watch it start to finish? I apologize for that for some reason it changed it. You should be able to watch it now. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24033-terry-rdmx2/#findComment-167852 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chessmond Posted November 12, 2025 Share Posted November 12, 2025 i was told by multiple staff that the rule was for "faction classes" and was allowed for jobs like hobo alien and other mega basing jobs. Hobo lord is also able to declare gang wars against crips/bloods. How the rule was written very much made it seems this was for classes like hobo how was i supposed to know its not allowed when thats how its written and ive been told that its allowed to be done. I have already read the change rubik made to the rule and i know its no longer allowed. I dont see how any punishment would be fair when its been allowed by even Administrators and only now it was changed/updated by rubik. What i did was allowed up until last night when it was changed and you only now decided to report me when the rule was changed. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24033-terry-rdmx2/#findComment-167855 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kert Kobean Posted November 12, 2025 Share Posted November 12, 2025 Alright yeah now that I've watched the clip this is blatant RDM. Considering Terry was recently banned for a week for MRDM, and this is two counts of IRDM, I think this warrants a 3d ban. 1 minute ago, Terry said: i was told by multiple staff that the rule was for "faction classes" and was allowed for jobs like hobo alien and other mega basing jobs. Hobo lord is also able to declare gang wars against crips/bloods. I'll also note I did tell the group that while playing a similiar job (alien) that they had to do party assist. I was then told to "check the message of the day" and left it at that. (Then proceeded to mock the point in ooc for a bit after) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24033-terry-rdmx2/#findComment-167857 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chessmond Posted November 12, 2025 Share Posted November 12, 2025 Just now, Kert Kobean said: Considering Terry was recently banned for a week for MRDM, and this is two counts of IRDM, I think this warrants a 3d ban. I was false banned are you okay? I was already unbanned within 10 minutes Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24033-terry-rdmx2/#findComment-167858 Share on other sites More sharing options...
AflictoGaming Posted November 12, 2025 Author Share Posted November 12, 2025 1 minute ago, Terry said: i was told by multiple staff that the rule was for "faction classes" and was allowed for jobs like hobo alien and other mega basing jobs. Hobo lord is also able to declare gang wars against crips/bloods. How the rule was written very much made it seems this was for classes like hobo how was i supposed to know its not allowed when thats how its written and ive been told that its allowed to be done. I have already read the change rubik made to the rule and i know its no longer allowed. I dont see how any punishment would be fair when its been allowed by even Administrators and only now it was changed/updated by rubik. What i did was allowed up until last night when it was changed and you only now decided to report me when the rule was changed. According to Rubik, it wasn’t allowed even before he clarified it. I’m not going to argue with you about it — you were nothing but rude during the entire sit, both to me and the staff member. You’ve been around for a while and you know how things are supposed to go. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24033-terry-rdmx2/#findComment-167859 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kert Kobean Posted November 12, 2025 Share Posted November 12, 2025 Just now, Terry said: I was false banned are you okay? I was already unbanned within 10 minutes I was referring to the MNLR ban that you got extended from 3 days into a week when you mowed down a group in sitland with an sbc cannon (sitland rdm still counts as rdm) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24033-terry-rdmx2/#findComment-167860 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chessmond Posted November 12, 2025 Share Posted November 12, 2025 Just now, AflictoGaming said: According to Rubik, it wasn’t allowed even before he clarified it. I’m not going to argue with you about it — you were nothing but rude during the entire sit, both to me and the staff member. You’ve been around for a while and you know how things are supposed to go. how am i supposed to know somethings not allowed thats literally been allowed by staff and we have been told its allowed by staff. How in any way is that my fault and not the staff members fault. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24033-terry-rdmx2/#findComment-167861 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts