Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your In-Game Name:

Taylorelle Swoan

Your Steam ID:

in profile

Who are you reporting?:

Nexius STEAM_0:1:57558340

Why are you reporting this player?:

Intentionally rdmed me. I sent sits and none of the staff did anything. None of the staff were set to afk so i assume they were active

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

Video: 



Who was on staff at the time: vvohcJp.png

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24018-intentional-rdm/
Share on other sites

Hi, can you please repost the video with audio? It seems like you knew this was going to happen as you were waiting in the tunnel specifically for him while micspamming something.

 

From the video so far it looks like pretty clearcut RDM, but I’m curious as to the verbal exchange that happened, as he said something before killing you.

 

He also did say in advert chat “my bad man”, so again, I’d be curious what he originally said and what you were saying.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24018-intentional-rdm/#findComment-167595
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Blacnova said:

Hi, can you please repost the video with audio? It seems like you knew this was going to happen as you were waiting in the tunnel specifically for him while micspamming something.

 

From the video so far it looks like pretty clearcut RDM, but I’m curious as to the verbal exchange that happened, as he said something before killing you.

 

He also did say in advert chat “my bad man”, so again, I’d be curious what he originally said and what you were saying.

 

My clips dont have audio because of a bug with instant replay. and its pretty obvious I had a feeling because someone was shooting at me from spawn.
 

The "verbal exchange" is me micspamming taylor swift

Edited by 1-800-Suicide
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24018-intentional-rdm/#findComment-167597
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...