Goldfish0 Posted September 14, 2025 Share Posted September 14, 2025 In-Game Name Goldfish0 Your Steam ID Uhhhhhh Why were you banned or warned? Mrdm n stuff Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? Must coinflip Who warned/banned you? Forgor How long were you warned or banned for? 1 month I propose that my ban be lifted and the remaining time be added to my next ban(mrdm) eventually. I will do what I can to make sure it is seen to that the next ban be extended correctly. Thats p much it, ty for consideration 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23764-hi-3/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted September 14, 2025 Share Posted September 14, 2025 I mean it's almost been a month and the person who banned you isn't even staff anymore. I'm down to +1 once ya come back just make sure you don't mrdm again bro! 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23764-hi-3/#findComment-165124 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vex Posted September 14, 2025 Share Posted September 14, 2025 Never actually had any issue with you ingame, and as for what Henchy stated I mean a ban should stay. However I am +1 for a second chance. If you wanna RDM anyone just kill me. Good luck! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23764-hi-3/#findComment-165126 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1304 Posted September 14, 2025 Share Posted September 14, 2025 Why why why gold fish but fr once urback just go to rdm zone or something don't get banned man As danni isn't mod plus you have already served a month ill be down to +1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23764-hi-3/#findComment-165128 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted September 14, 2025 Share Posted September 14, 2025 Nice to see you want to play the server more Goldfish, but just dont speedrun your next ban again, like you did before. You also served a month of your ban patiently and didnt had any negative behaviour in the meantime. Therefore I am also for +1 for your unban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23764-hi-3/#findComment-165134 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kert Kobean Posted September 14, 2025 Share Posted September 14, 2025 So I'm definitely open to giving a +1 for this, but it really seems like MRDM is a favorite pass time for you lmao. I'd be all for a probationary unban, but you seriously gotta work on that habit big dog. +1 for unban, but please stick to coinflips from now on! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23764-hi-3/#findComment-165146 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted September 14, 2025 Share Posted September 14, 2025 Being as how if you just decided to MRDM again it'd be a 2mo ban - letting you go early isnt a problem. I'm more on the side of being as it's only 2 days serving your sentence shouldn't be a big deal, but being as its less than 2 days it's alright. I'm +1 just please don't go mass rdming anymore. I know its funny but you can at least get text chat consent or something from each of the people you want to rdm, or just rdm people you know will be cool with it. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23764-hi-3/#findComment-165147 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldfish0 Posted September 14, 2025 Author Share Posted September 14, 2025 Wow this went better than I expected, what a chill staff team. Even if I wanted to i no longer have enough sbcs to make a good run. Tryna get some good gaming in while I'm off this weekend, thanks again. STEAM_0:0:125120570 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23764-hi-3/#findComment-165149 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted September 14, 2025 Share Posted September 14, 2025 Accepted 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23764-hi-3/#findComment-165158 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts