Mark.Annable ツ Posted September 2, 2025 Share Posted September 2, 2025 (edited) Your In-Game Name: Dynah Teddi Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:24190819 Who are you reporting?: nubpc (STEAM_0:0:5281589) Why are you reporting this player?: Falsely proclaimed I mass RDM'd as a bounty hunter and was racist Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://gyazo.com/847075c547660a074e053fcd5f17ca13 https://gyazo.com/3ef0d3abdf6e00e7a393e2c39ef14539 If possible can the ban be removed from record too? Edited September 2, 2025 by Mark.Annable ツ added comment 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23710-voteban-abuse/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted September 2, 2025 Share Posted September 2, 2025 Hello, after reviewing your screenshots, I don't see any evidence of MRDM nor racial slurs. @NuBpC Can you explain this? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23710-voteban-abuse/#findComment-164613 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Burns Posted September 4, 2025 Share Posted September 4, 2025 Hello! So seeing as nubpc has not yet responded to this post, I will add my insight. Judging off the screenshots, there is no viable evidence of MRDM or racism. Looking at the chat logs from that screenshot you can clearly tell that you are a bounty hunter, and you had nubpc as your target. You failed to kill him and he decided to falsely voteban you for MRDM (even though there is no actual logs of you killing anyone). So with this, I am a +1 for the ban to be removed off your record and a +1 for a 1w voterestrict on nubpc as he has not provided any sufficient evidence for you MRDMing or being racist. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23710-voteban-abuse/#findComment-164701 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vex Posted September 4, 2025 Share Posted September 4, 2025 I have reached out to Nub to respond, if he hasn't responded by the end of the day I'll cast my vote based on the evidence we have. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23710-voteban-abuse/#findComment-164715 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kert Kobean Posted September 4, 2025 Share Posted September 4, 2025 I contacted Nub when the report was initially made. If any response is given before the post is closed and a decision is made, I'll change my answer. Otherwise, I'm going to +1 for the removal of the ban from your record, and a 1w voterestrict on nub. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23710-voteban-abuse/#findComment-164716 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted September 4, 2025 Share Posted September 4, 2025 If no response is made, my vote will stand as such +1 for removal of ban from record and a 1 week vote restrict on nub Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23710-voteban-abuse/#findComment-164717 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vex Posted September 4, 2025 Share Posted September 4, 2025 If we still have no response from @NuBpC within the next 6 hours I will close based on majority vote. Thank you for making the report, I understand how being falsely banned can be very annoying and based on evidence provided in cannot see any MRDM, without some form of proof from Nub we cannot verify the racism remark. That being said +1 ban removal off of record and a 1w vote restrict on Nub. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23710-voteban-abuse/#findComment-164718 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Beasty Posted September 4, 2025 Share Posted September 4, 2025 Based off of the screenshots - and without any clarification from nub himself. I can only decide on what we have at the moment. +1 ban removal off of record and a 1w vote restrict on Nub. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23710-voteban-abuse/#findComment-164719 Share on other sites More sharing options...
NuBpC Posted September 5, 2025 Share Posted September 5, 2025 (edited) Sorry it took me some time to respond to this thread, I rarely come on here or discord anymore. The dude was chasing me as spawn as hell if I remember correctly and when he killed me, called me the hard R. I'm pretty sure I had heard them use the word while mowing down random people for at least 1-2 hours. I will say I votebanned him because I got frustrated as I lost ents but he did indeed MRDM and call me the hard R. I have no evidence but also this happened in voice chat. I don't know what console would do here. Edit: Sorry it was bounty hunter and he did fail to kill me, my memory is fuzzy with the situation as it was late night and a few days ago. But I for sure remember the N words flying. It's possible I confused him for someone else entirely but I don't really think so. I typically record everything on OBS so I will skim through and try to find that general 20 mins Also thank you to @Succ The Zuccfor letting me know about this in game. I'm on everyday and wasn't aware about any of this. I don't know why everyone assumes everyone visits forums/discord Edited September 5, 2025 by NuBpC Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23710-voteban-abuse/#findComment-164730 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vex Posted September 5, 2025 Share Posted September 5, 2025 1 hour ago, NuBpC said: Sorry it took me some time to respond to this thread, I rarely come on here or discord anymore. The dude was chasing me as spawn as hell if I remember correctly and when he killed me, called me the hard R. I'm pretty sure I had heard them use the word while mowing down random people for at least 1-2 hours. I will say I votebanned him because I got frustrated as I lost ents but he did indeed MRDM and call me the hard R. I have no evidence but also this happened in voice chat. I don't know what console would do here. Edit: Sorry it was bounty hunter and he did fail to kill me, my memory is fuzzy with the situation as it was late night and a few days ago. But I for sure remember the N words flying. It's possible I confused him for someone else entirely but I don't really think so. I typically record everything on OBS so I will skim through and try to find that general 20 mins Also thank you to @Succ The Zuccfor letting me know about this in game. I'm on everyday and wasn't aware about any of this. I don't know why everyone assumes everyone visits forums/discord Ill leave this open for a few more hours until you can find a clip. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23710-voteban-abuse/#findComment-164743 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts