NuBpC Posted September 5, 2025 Share Posted September 5, 2025 Could anyone let me know what the time was in EST when the voteban went through? I was on a lot that day and have multiple recordings spanning hours. I can't be asked to sit there and watch them all. If I had a timestamp it should be easier Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23710-voteban-abuse/page/2/#findComment-164744 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted September 5, 2025 Share Posted September 5, 2025 50 minutes ago, NuBpC said: Could anyone let me know what the time was in EST when the voteban went through? I was on a lot that day and have multiple recordings spanning hours. I can't be asked to sit there and watch them all. If I had a timestamp it should be easier 2025-09-02, 5:31 AM Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23710-voteban-abuse/page/2/#findComment-164747 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sleepy Tomoko Posted September 7, 2025 Share Posted September 7, 2025 Provided screenshot of your console indicates you didn't mrdm but had nub as a bounty and you died in the process on trying to claim the bounty Btw you can save yourself the headache from future incident if you download " Medal " its a screenshot recording software that is free +1 for ban wiped off history Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23710-voteban-abuse/page/2/#findComment-164842 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sleepy Tomoko Posted September 7, 2025 Share Posted September 7, 2025 On 9/4/2025 at 10:13 PM, NuBpC said: I have no evidence Is this still the case? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23710-voteban-abuse/page/2/#findComment-164843 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vex Posted September 7, 2025 Share Posted September 7, 2025 Nub has still provided no evidence nor commented anything. I will close those with original majority vote. Accepted, The ban will be removed from your record and Nub will recieve a 1w vote restrict. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23710-voteban-abuse/page/2/#findComment-164849 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts