Jump to content

Beasty

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Beasty

  1. You handled the sit the same way I did and didn't feed into the rage bait and crying. I applauded you for that as it takes a certain type of patience. I genuinely do appreciate the kind words and honestly I wish a lot of the staff team were praised more as well. On behalf of the whole staff team, we appreciate comments and reviews as this very greatly. Thank you for being you.
  2. This is awesome. Very nice of you to do this! IG: Beasty SteamID: STEAM_0:0:67423893 I am grateful for this community and my peers everyday. Of course we all have ups and downs; but I wouldn't trade it for anything. Thank you.
  3. Beasty

    Staff Overview

    I don't know how I had just seen this now. But this is an awesome idea, I love the accountability. Also the way you provided facts of everything and of how many instances you collected data and from who/unique players/long-time players.
  4. wtf this is lit
×
×
  • Create New...