Jump to content

Professional Example of Taking Sits for Future Staff Members


Recommended Posts

Hello I am posting this clip because I wanted TITSRP to see the professionalism in taking sits. More specifically my professionalism. As you can see I welcome them to the server, introduce myself and listen to the issue that caused their disturbance in roleplay. This is a key factor to being a well rounded Staff member on TITSRP. The client replies in a respectful manner even greeting me as well. You can all rest well knowing I dealt with this evil RDMER who disturbed this innocent players roleplay experience. With good professionalism you can be the change to TITSRP and I hope this clip is of good nature to you, the viewer. 

 

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/knghjQYYiSkLd6KJU/spok?invite=cr-MSwyR3csMTgyMTA3NzQ0LA

 

#Egolicious💞

  • Haha 1

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...