1-800-Suicide Posted May 3, 2025 Share Posted May 3, 2025 2 hours ago, Romarch said: Gerald I understand where you say he isn't breaking any rules, but like you said it was purely out of spite, and he hung around there for an hour or 2, he says the base was meant to be public and he was still building, there was never a building sign, and he was literally sitting there staring at our base for most of the time, not afk either, one of my base mates was in there with him through almost the whole time, its clear player targeting whether he gets punished or not, just keep in mind that he is a staff member acting this way. Idk if the mods just dont read the rules anymore but there literally is a rule against exactly this. Basing rules section: Public bases should try to avoid interference with PvP mechanics (one-ways for combat purposes/nocollided walls to hide behind/forcing people to crouch in a zigzag to counter Its obvious what the purpose of the single one way prop was there for. 4 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23046-mod-loopholing/page/2/#findComment-157836 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted May 3, 2025 Share Posted May 3, 2025 I've just seen the images (they weren't working a little while ago) and It is a tad bit strange to have one ways in that exact position to look at someone else's base other than just liking the street view. I'd like to hear more from Tempy's story. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23046-mod-loopholing/page/2/#findComment-157837 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gerald Posted May 3, 2025 Share Posted May 3, 2025 (edited) 4 hours ago, 1-800-Suicide said: Idk if the mods just dont read the rules anymore but there literally is a rule against exactly this. Basing rules section: Public bases Okay well apprently I misread something’s because I looked through the rules and I could not find anything pertaining to this that is my bad and I will remove and re evaluate my answer it was 5am and I was on my phone and I was super tired trying to my best to respond I apprently had missed this Edited May 3, 2025 by Gerald Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23046-mod-loopholing/page/2/#findComment-157846 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tempykilledher Posted May 3, 2025 Share Posted May 3, 2025 (edited) 4 hours ago, Henchy said: I've just seen the images (they weren't working a little while ago) and It is a tad bit strange to have one ways in that exact position to look at someone else's base other than just liking the street view. I'd like to hear more from Tempy's story. Once the base was fully built, the whole out side section was one way props not just facing towards his base. 4 hours ago, 1-800-Suicide said: Idk if the mods just dont read the rules anymore but there literally is a rule against exactly this. Basing rules section: Public bases should try to avoid interference with PvP mechanics (one-ways for combat purposes/nocollided walls to hide behind/forcing people to crouch in a zigzag to counter Its obvious what the purpose of the single one way prop was there for. Like i said before after the base was constructed there was no pvp altercations, “One-ways for combat purposes”, i did not attempt to kill or raid anyone after the base was constructed, therefore i was not using one-ways for anything pvp related. I have very strong understanding of rules and im confident what i was doing not violating any of them. Edited May 3, 2025 by Tempykilledher Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23046-mod-loopholing/page/2/#findComment-157847 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tempykilledher Posted May 3, 2025 Share Posted May 3, 2025 34 minutes ago, 1-800-Suicide said: You have to read "Public bases should try to avoid interference with PvP mechanics" not just the few examples given. The purpose is obviously to give an unfair pvp advantage. If you think specific examples should be given for every situation where you try to loophole a pretty specific rule maybe you should look at the rule: DO use common sense. If you have to ask if it's against the rules, it probably is There was no advantage to gain because there was no PvP altercations being made as i was just sitting in the base, i would get this statement if i was continuing to attempt to raid the base or to PvP in any way but i wasn’t. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23046-mod-loopholing/page/2/#findComment-157849 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dan Hunter Posted May 3, 2025 Share Posted May 3, 2025 Why are 1 way walls a problem? If this holds up, the rules lawyers are gonna have a field day. -1 any punishment 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23046-mod-loopholing/page/2/#findComment-157851 Share on other sites More sharing options...
DaniMagik Posted May 3, 2025 Share Posted May 3, 2025 (edited) While it is kinda weird to have a one way wall there no rule was actually broken and as Tempy said earlier no actual pvp interaction ever happened after the original raid. In addition not having a building sing does not really mean anything as people can just forget. Also once the base was done it was very clearly built like a type of cafe and not for pvp. If Tempy did raid again or get into any other altercation with Romarch that would be an issue but since he didn’t I dont really see anything wrong with his building. Punishing him for this would require someone to make a lot of assumptions about his intent and with nothing to back it up I find it hard to really justify that especially since there was no further pvp interactions between them after the orginal raid. And becuase of this fact I don’t think any rule was actually broken. -1 for any kind of punishment. Edited May 3, 2025 by DannyMagik Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23046-mod-loopholing/page/2/#findComment-157852 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Opila Bird Posted May 3, 2025 Share Posted May 3, 2025 14 hours ago, Romarch said: so he can run in and raid as soon as we drop our dupe, which he has tried to do a couple times Do you have any clips of him doing this? My question for tempy is, if this is a public base why do you need a no collided one way when you can just leave the roof open, unless the one way is just to look into his dupe. If you just wanted to see the street like you claim, then you could just as easily not put any props since they are nocollided anyway, or used one of the many other non-solid textures. What I really want is any single good reason to why you did exactly what you did given the claims you've already made. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23046-mod-loopholing/page/2/#findComment-157857 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tene Posted May 3, 2025 Share Posted May 3, 2025 (edited) This is just an insanely silly precedent to allow. No, you are not allowed to spawn/use your own oneway props to look through OTHER PEOPLE'S bases. I'm not even sure why it has to be said because it is such incredible common sense to think: hey, using my own props to look through another persons entire base is probably not allowed. This is the same as letting people physgun camera's through bases. It isn't allowed. Tempy is clearly trying to loophole by having his excuse be ''im looking at the street view''. The timing of losing a raid and then doing this is just ridiculous aswell and idk why staff are saying this is allowed. Sure allow this and then expect to have hobos/builder jobs just placing their calm little base dupes with one-ways to look into ur base. Yes, it breaks the public base interfering with pvp mechanics rule 100%, but also even if it wasnt a public base it is not allowed to be done as you're intentionally using it to look THROUGH other peoples bases. Noticing that you're zoomed in directly at the base and not the street view that you said it was made for Tempy....... https://imgur.com/a/zDHwn1h Does this then mean I can do this to check every single base before a raid to see if its worth it? Obvious answer: No. I'm not sure why people are trying to excuse it for Tempy or act like this is an insane thing to disallow. This is not allowed, never has been and never will, abusing one-ways to look into other people's bases is a no no, especially when its being used like this to ''troll'' aka wait for dupe to drop. As for guidelines / what it actually falls under: Building in a place you do not own to give yourself any form of advantage is a warn or ban. If involved in a raid this could be considered exploiting and can result in up to a 30 day ban. Whilst the area he's building in he owns, the advantage being gained is in a place he does not (another persons base), so it falls under this. +1 for Warn for Prop Abuse Edited May 3, 2025 by Tene 5 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23046-mod-loopholing/page/2/#findComment-157859 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1304 Posted May 3, 2025 Share Posted May 3, 2025 As a tmod I have no pure +1 or -1 and as it is my gang member I will say this without bias my only thing to add is why would you do this let’s say this was a random person and romarch called a sit as tene said they player would be warned for prop abuse the idea I like the street is a pretty bad excuse if I liked the street that much I would have not even set up a base around it I personally feel as you thought it would be okay to spy through the base. My issue with this is if this was a non staff member this player would be warned for prop abuse staff members are not above the rules other then that I have no way to +1 or -1 but I do agree with tene if I was mod it would be a +1 for prop abuse -1304 3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23046-mod-loopholing/page/2/#findComment-157860 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts