Tempykilledher Posted May 3, 2025 Share Posted May 3, 2025 Alright, do I feel that I necessarily broke any rule, and or were loop holing no, but with the what we have here I will agree it looks that I'm in the wrong, and I don' t disagree, I am completely alight with receiving any punishment we feel is necessary, I'm greatly sorry for causing the stress and inconvenience my actions have caused. From now forward another altercation like this will not occur, because if the intent is not to see through his base the action can still occur, not only me but others could come and use the props to their own advantage. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23046-mod-loopholing/page/4/#findComment-157876 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted May 3, 2025 Share Posted May 3, 2025 I didn't mention it in my initial reply, but honestly I think a retraining would be a healthy chance to take a step back and work on some values we expect staff to hold. You shouldnt be acting like this to players as a staff member, it gives the whole team a bad look. It's our responsibility to help bolster a fun experience for people and be positive figures in the community. Sitting there and harassing people by looking into their base/staring them down/loopholing rules is not being a positive figure in the community. Arguing with higher ups very clearly explaining what you did wrong, does not put you in a positive light, and if anything makes your situation worse. I would like you to work on being more willing to understand when you are wrong, and try to learn and understand from your mistakes in the future +1 for a retrial at tmod. I could agree with just a strike instead as well. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23046-mod-loopholing/page/4/#findComment-157877 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ego Posted May 3, 2025 Share Posted May 3, 2025 Using your own props to see though a dupe was never allowed. This is something a normal player should be warned for, the fact you did it as a Staff member is even worse. +1 for prop abuse warn 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23046-mod-loopholing/page/4/#findComment-157889 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decent Human Being Posted May 4, 2025 Share Posted May 4, 2025 I don't believe this needs to be written in the rules like malicious said as this is clearly already implied under basing rules. We don't need to add more rules to stop loopholing as the rules are long enough as they stand and most people don't read them. This is just clear abuse and clearly gives a pvp advantage. +1 for prop abuse warn Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23046-mod-loopholing/page/4/#findComment-157906 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chessmond Posted May 4, 2025 Share Posted May 4, 2025 You are a moderator trying to loophole basing rules to look into bases there really isnt much more to be said that hasnt already been said by mali or tene +1 for a warn for prop Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23046-mod-loopholing/page/4/#findComment-157914 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted May 5, 2025 Share Posted May 5, 2025 ACCEPTED Tempy will be spoken to and warned for Prop Abuse Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23046-mod-loopholing/page/4/#findComment-157931 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts