slugs Posted March 25, 2025 Share Posted March 25, 2025 In-Game Name slug Your Steam ID STEAM_0:1:922105527 Why were you banned or warned? For "RDM / Priors", guy RDMed me in Pork's base, I go back and kill him back, he calls sit, I just say "i didnt rdm it was in a base", I get returned and I hop off game, wake up today and I see I'm banned for 3 days Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? Well I'm not sure about what happened but since it all happened in a base I'm pretty sure it wasn't RDM Who warned/banned you? GeraldGuy How long were you warned or banned for? 3 days Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22818-appeal-for-rdm/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
LeGerbs Posted March 25, 2025 Share Posted March 25, 2025 (edited) Omg omg he post video from him break nlr + rrdm wen he not on dore 2 base he break nlr from. Bad bad bad I vore chane ban too rrdm Edited March 25, 2025 by LeGerbs 3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22818-appeal-for-rdm/#findComment-156025 Share on other sites More sharing options...
slugs Posted March 26, 2025 Author Share Posted March 26, 2025 2 hours ago, LeGerbs said: Omg omg he post video from him break nlr + rrdm wen he not on dore 2 base he break nlr from. Bad bad bad I vore chane ban too rrdm Not NLR if I got RDMed myself, also I don't think this all counts as RDM since it was in a base but Idk Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22818-appeal-for-rdm/#findComment-156034 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kert Kobean Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 I think 3 days for a bit of beefing between two party members seems a bit extreme, especially considering this was revenge rdm as opposed to flat out intentional rdm. + 1 for reduce to a warn. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22818-appeal-for-rdm/#findComment-156035 Share on other sites More sharing options...
LeGerbs Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 16 hours ago, slugs said: Not NLR if I got RDMed myself, also I don't think this all counts as RDM since it was in a base but Idk U not on dore too base but grizz is so he cen kill u because it his base. U nlr for rrdm an brake very bad rule. Bad bad bad NOTE ONLY +1 or -1 THIS IS NOT MADE FOR DISCUSSION Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22818-appeal-for-rdm/#findComment-156042 Share on other sites More sharing options...
slugs Posted March 26, 2025 Author Share Posted March 26, 2025 2 hours ago, LeGerbs said: U not on dore too base but grizz is so he cen kill u because it his base. U nlr for rrdm an brake very bad rule. Bad bad bad NOTE ONLY +1 or -1 THIS IS NOT MADE FOR DISCUSSION legerbs u dont even play the game dude stop bullying me everywhere 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22818-appeal-for-rdm/#findComment-156045 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted March 28, 2025 Share Posted March 28, 2025 It just RRDM and NLR, He killed you while you trespassed in a base (you weren't on doors or in the party). He probably assumed you were going to steal. Then in your clip it shows you going back to RDM him. This is pretty clear RRDM. Gerald most likely gave you a 3d ban because of your priors. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22818-appeal-for-rdm/#findComment-156074 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Joey Skylynx Posted March 28, 2025 Share Posted March 28, 2025 Yeah, with NLR/RRDM, it'd usually be a warn, but considering prior ban on record for this exact thing at the start of the month, a 3d ban is actually pretty by the book. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22818-appeal-for-rdm/#findComment-156082 Share on other sites More sharing options...
axakiono Posted March 29, 2025 Share Posted March 29, 2025 (Damn i look good..) The first kill is justified. To griffin, you werent in the party and you just seemed like you came in and stole the money for the printers. Sorry slug -1 tbh i dont know who griffin is either, i dont think he even had any chat tags 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22818-appeal-for-rdm/#findComment-156117 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted March 31, 2025 Share Posted March 31, 2025 No response from the banning staff so I'm going to go ahead and accept this and remove the ban from your record. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22818-appeal-for-rdm/#findComment-156146 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts