Update On Gangs + Few Questions

KDawg

People RDM easily on our server because guns are easy to obtain. Guns are easy to obtain because custom classes exists. If guns were hard to obtain it would be insanely unfair to anyone else. The only thing I can think of is to make it so custom classes spawn with 0 ammo and they spawn with 1 health or something. That way, you need to either buy health or heal yourself + buy ammo for your gun. Maybe I can strip ammo from everyone and have a few dedicated places to buy ammo like a gun dealer, black market dealer or vending machine.

I think I can do something about giving each job it's own defined purpose rather than just saying "Go for it and do your own thing". Maybe that will bring back some of the desired RP that you want. I could tie in some kind of progression but I don't know how I would do it to make it non intrusive like the EvoCity leveling system which was one of the most hated things known to man kind. Maybe I can make gangs have a level and you can gain XP for your gang by doing various tasks and levels will give you some kind of perks or something.

You need to make a vending machine for ammo and call and have the model for it be Marcus 'Munitions! (props to anyone who gets that)

It would just an unmanaged vending machine. Kinda like the PD screen but I would do more to it. But again, all of these things I am saying are straight up ideas. They won't be implemented unless I feel they are 100% necessary.

But I just contacted my VPS provider and they said "Oh, the VPS has been propagated for a few hours, let me send out the email to you again". Cool, now I can start the migration process. Wait...why doesn't the password work? "Oh, it seems like we didn't install cPanel on your VPS and it's actually not propagated that's weird, I am going to have to make a ticket and get an administrator to fix this issue"

WOOF WOOF WOOF

It would just an unmanaged vending machine. Kinda like the PD screen but I would do more to it. But again, all of these things I am saying are straight up ideas. They won't be implemented unless I feel they are 100% necessary.

But I just contacted my VPS provider and they said "Oh, the VPS has been propagated for a few hours, let me send out the email to you again". Cool, now I can start the migration process. Wait...why doesn't the password work? "Oh, it seems like we didn't install cPanel on your VPS and it's actually not propagated that's weird, I am going to have to make a ticket and get an administrator to fix this issue"

WOOF WOOF WOOF

@ Sugar Tits

You mentioned you're not going to be adding more guns to CCs, but what about utility items like my Riot Shield, Spider Man Guns, (potentially your climb swep version), ect?

:FrankerZ: :FrankerZ: :FrankerZ: :FrankerZ: :FrankerZ: :FrankerZ: :FrankerZ: :FrankerZ: :FrankerZ: :FrankerZ: :FrankerZ: :FrankerZ: :FrankerZ: :FrankerZ: :FrankerZ: :FrankerZ: :FrankerZ: :FrankerZ: :FrankerZ: :FrankerZ: :FrankerZ: :FrankerZ: :FrankerZ: :FrankerZ: :FrankerZ: :FrankerZ: :FrankerZ:

Tbh HostGator is stupid

They offer a decent price for VPS's, their support is god like, they offer a full data transfer from a shared package to a VPS, the give cPanel for free. We use them for hosting currently. What is "stupid" about them?