Community Removal Posted September 23, 2024 Share Posted September 23, 2024 pretty much Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22035-official-staff-iq-testing-census-results-just-posted/page/2/#findComment-151228 Share on other sites More sharing options...
F___ Posted September 23, 2024 Share Posted September 23, 2024 seems a little biased, could be wrong tho Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22035-official-staff-iq-testing-census-results-just-posted/page/2/#findComment-151259 Share on other sites More sharing options...
koda Posted September 23, 2024 Share Posted September 23, 2024 19 hours ago, Frisco said: There is smoke coming out of my ears i’m so angry. my face is turning red im so angry. how dare you put me that low 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22035-official-staff-iq-testing-census-results-just-posted/page/2/#findComment-151271 Share on other sites More sharing options...
HentaiFapperSupreme Posted September 23, 2024 Share Posted September 23, 2024 goated tier list Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22035-official-staff-iq-testing-census-results-just-posted/page/2/#findComment-151283 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fabrizio Posted September 24, 2024 Share Posted September 24, 2024 (edited) On 9/22/2024 at 3:47 AM, liliansmurg said: Greetings TitsRP community, I represent MENSA and the World IQ Federation and have recently conducted personalised, 1 on 1 IQ testing with the staff of the server. It is my pleasure to release the results in a finely curated graph format for your perusal. I hope this assists Rubik in formulating the staff team in the future. I look forward to receiving the $2000 promised to me by Rubik in exchange for the research provided. Kind regards, Dr. G. G. Snailman P.H.D https://imgur.com/undefinedhttps://imgur.com/JbsWwEP hmmmm, this makes sense. Looks good to me! Edited September 24, 2024 by Fabrizio Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22035-official-staff-iq-testing-census-results-just-posted/page/2/#findComment-151293 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Money Man Posted September 24, 2024 Share Posted September 24, 2024 evil Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22035-official-staff-iq-testing-census-results-just-posted/page/2/#findComment-151297 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted September 24, 2024 Share Posted September 24, 2024 All i can say is that I'm surprised you didnt put the Aussie under "Visibly disabled" Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22035-official-staff-iq-testing-census-results-just-posted/page/2/#findComment-151298 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Agro Posted September 24, 2024 Share Posted September 24, 2024 18 hours ago, Succ The Zucc said: All i can say is that I'm surprised you didnt put the Aussie under "Visibly disabled" You we're supposed to be at that tier but we forgot Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22035-official-staff-iq-testing-census-results-just-posted/page/2/#findComment-151309 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yung PussyBanger Posted September 25, 2024 Share Posted September 25, 2024 (edited) I could kill people im so undetectable. Im a murderer and I will get away with my hypothetical crimes Edited September 25, 2024 by Yung PussyBanger Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22035-official-staff-iq-testing-census-results-just-posted/page/2/#findComment-151311 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Grok Posted September 26, 2024 Share Posted September 26, 2024 I should be lower than this smh Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22035-official-staff-iq-testing-census-results-just-posted/page/2/#findComment-151372 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now