Jump to content

Official staff IQ testing - Census results just posted.


Recommended Posts

Good morning all, Dr G.G Snailman here again.

 

Due to the unfortunate departure of troy.io (will be dearly missed) I have revised the IQ chart. I also had it brought to my attention by an intern that Joey Skybase's result were found in his upper digestive tract, alongside several red crayons, and so I will be updating the chart!

 

 

https://imgur.com/SZ2u0l5spacer.png

 

Kind regards.

  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, 1-800-Suicide said:

Terry (insane low iq drug addict) lower than Joey "Tell me in EXCRUIATING DETAIL" Skylynx crime against humanity

joey skylynx is my favourite base inspector i love when he tps to me and inspects the number of boxes in my base

15 hours ago, liliansmurg said:

Good morning all, Dr G.G Snailman here again.

 

Due to the unfortunate departure of troy.io (will be dearly missed) I have revised the IQ chart. I also had it brought to my attention by an intern that Joey Skybase's result were found in his upper digestive tract, alongside several red crayons, and so I will be updating the chart!

 

 

https://imgur.com/SZ2u0l5spacer.png

 

Kind regards.

damn i dont change? bummer

  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Yung PussyBanger said:

damn i dont change? bummer

In order to increase IQ: A regiment prescribed by Dr. GG Snailman

 

3x repetitions of the alphabet

 

2 hours per day memorising the numbers on a calculator

 

Try to spell the word Restaurant until failure

 

Perform this twice daily for a week and retake the test.

 

 

 

17 hours ago, 1-800-Suicide said:

Terry (insane low iq drug addict) lower than Joey "Tell me in EXCRUIATING DETAIL" Skylynx crime against humanity

 

Joey "I don't care, I want the rest of the details here. that's great I don't give a fuck" Skybase

Edited by Agro
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, liliansmurg said:

In order to increase IQ: A regiment prescribed by Dr. GG Snailman

 

3x repetitions of the alphabet

 

2 hours per day memorising the numbers on a calculator

 

Try to spell the word Restaurant until failure

 

Perform this twice daily for a week and retake the test.

 

 

 

I think theres a few staff that you should add to blockhead. Just a thought.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...