liliansmurg Posted October 1, 2024 Author Share Posted October 1, 2024 Good morning all, Dr G.G Snailman here again. Due to the unfortunate departure of troy.io (will be dearly missed) I have revised the IQ chart. I also had it brought to my attention by an intern that Joey Skybase's result were found in his upper digestive tract, alongside several red crayons, and so I will be updating the chart! https://imgur.com/SZ2u0l5 Kind regards. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22035-official-staff-iq-testing-census-results-just-posted/page/3/#findComment-151692 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted October 1, 2024 Share Posted October 1, 2024 Terry (insane low iq drug addict) lower than Joey "Tell me in EXCRUIATING DETAIL" Skylynx crime against humanity Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22035-official-staff-iq-testing-census-results-just-posted/page/3/#findComment-151711 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tene Posted October 1, 2024 Share Posted October 1, 2024 6 hours ago, 1-800-Suicide said: Terry (insane low iq drug addict) lower than Joey "Tell me in EXCRUIATING DETAIL" Skylynx crime against humanity joey skylynx is my favourite base inspector i love when he tps to me and inspects the number of boxes in my base Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22035-official-staff-iq-testing-census-results-just-posted/page/3/#findComment-151719 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yung PussyBanger Posted October 1, 2024 Share Posted October 1, 2024 15 hours ago, liliansmurg said: Good morning all, Dr G.G Snailman here again. Due to the unfortunate departure of troy.io (will be dearly missed) I have revised the IQ chart. I also had it brought to my attention by an intern that Joey Skybase's result were found in his upper digestive tract, alongside several red crayons, and so I will be updating the chart! https://imgur.com/SZ2u0l5 Kind regards. damn i dont change? bummer 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22035-official-staff-iq-testing-census-results-just-posted/page/3/#findComment-151723 Share on other sites More sharing options...
liliansmurg Posted October 2, 2024 Author Share Posted October 2, 2024 9 hours ago, Yung PussyBanger said: damn i dont change? bummer In order to increase IQ: A regiment prescribed by Dr. GG Snailman 3x repetitions of the alphabet 2 hours per day memorising the numbers on a calculator Try to spell the word Restaurant until failure Perform this twice daily for a week and retake the test. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22035-official-staff-iq-testing-census-results-just-posted/page/3/#findComment-151763 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Agro Posted October 2, 2024 Share Posted October 2, 2024 (edited) 17 hours ago, 1-800-Suicide said: Terry (insane low iq drug addict) lower than Joey "Tell me in EXCRUIATING DETAIL" Skylynx crime against humanity Joey "I don't care, I want the rest of the details here. that's great I don't give a fuck" Skybase Edited October 2, 2024 by Agro 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22035-official-staff-iq-testing-census-results-just-posted/page/3/#findComment-151765 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yung PussyBanger Posted October 2, 2024 Share Posted October 2, 2024 4 hours ago, liliansmurg said: In order to increase IQ: A regiment prescribed by Dr. GG Snailman 3x repetitions of the alphabet 2 hours per day memorising the numbers on a calculator Try to spell the word Restaurant until failure Perform this twice daily for a week and retake the test. I think theres a few staff that you should add to blockhead. Just a thought. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22035-official-staff-iq-testing-census-results-just-posted/page/3/#findComment-151773 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Agro Posted October 2, 2024 Share Posted October 2, 2024 3 hours ago, Yung PussyBanger said: I think theres a few staff that you should add to blockhead. Just a thought. 2 very specific names. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22035-official-staff-iq-testing-census-results-just-posted/page/3/#findComment-151776 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Grok Posted October 2, 2024 Share Posted October 2, 2024 (edited) On 10/2/2024 at 6:27 AM, Yung PussyBanger said: I think theres a few staff that you should add to blockhead. Just a thought. nvm two are dumb asf lmao Edited October 7, 2024 by Harpuricle Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22035-official-staff-iq-testing-census-results-just-posted/page/3/#findComment-151785 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now