12 hours ago, Professional Jay Walker said:

I’m assuming this was removed due to people not being able to handle things that are said to them in text form over the internet. 

if you feel like you’re being cyber bullied, don’t be afraid to reach out      

and press that off switch on your PC

Shoutbox was removed to force people to join the discord and have their accounts banned for being under 13.

RIP to the ones that have fallen

16 hours ago, Professional Jay Walker said:

I’m assuming this was removed due to people not being able to handle things that are said to them in text form over the internet. 

if you feel like you’re being cyber bullied, don’t be afraid to reach out      

and press that off switch on your PC

The fact that Hex was the only one to neg rep this made me fucking laugh :swole:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Succ The Zucc said:

The fact that Hex was the only one to neg rep this made me fucking laugh :swole:

Oh no I -1ed something.

If he had left out the last part I probably would've agreed. Not sure why people need to turn off their electronics when the people who are being shitasses should be taking accountability for their actions. Seems like a majority of this community doesn't like taking accountability. 

Now if you wanna argue that CP mains are being cry babies-- well yeah. No shit. More vile shit has been said in the shout box.. but for some reason it's only now a problem? 

Not all of us enjoy making other human beings miserable.

• Like 1
  • thumbdown -1 1
  • crybaby -1 2

1 hour ago, TheRealHex said:

Oh no I -1ed something.

If he had left out the last part I probably would've agreed. Not sure why people need to turn off their electronics when the people who are being shitasses should be taking accountability for their actions. Seems like a majority of this community doesn't like taking accountability. 

Now if you wanna argue that CP mains are being cry babies-- well yeah. No shit. More vile shit has been said in the shout box.. but for some reason it's only now a problem? 

they live off slandering and harassing others as they have nothing better to do with their lives

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheRealHex said:

Oh no I -1ed something.

all bro did was cook

• crine 1
  • thumbdown -1 1