EpicWafflehouse Posted December 31, 2023 Share Posted December 31, 2023 Good morning or evening everybody depending on when you read this, as 2023 is officially coming to a close I wanted to open up a little discussion for people to share their favorite moment or event that happened this year within the TITSRP community and maybe tell us a little bit about the moment. Just kind of like a year in review for the server. Please keep the response as positive as well, I would like to keep as much drama out of here as possible and just reflect on Good Times people had I hope all of you have had a good year overall, I know this year was filled with a lot of crazy things that happen and I'm sure next year will be no different and I hope all of you have a good year going forward and I wish all of you the best Thank you Kdawg and Rubik and everyone else who works on the server for keeping things running and making good content for us Happy new years everyone! ~Waffle 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20817-end-of-2023/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yung PussyBanger Posted December 31, 2023 Share Posted December 31, 2023 2015 is my year baby!! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20817-end-of-2023/#findComment-141930 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted January 1, 2024 Share Posted January 1, 2024 happy new year from spain!!! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20817-end-of-2023/#findComment-141943 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mild Tsunami Posted January 1, 2024 Share Posted January 1, 2024 Happy New Year!! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20817-end-of-2023/#findComment-141945 Share on other sites More sharing options...
bone. Posted January 1, 2024 Share Posted January 1, 2024 unfortunately the best thing that happened to me turned into the worst and they wont admit what they did this songs kinda awesome though i heart moonbase alpha Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20817-end-of-2023/#findComment-141954 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mori Posted January 1, 2024 Share Posted January 1, 2024 10 minutes ago, bone. said: unfortunately the best thing that happened to me turned into the worst and they wont admit what they did Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20817-end-of-2023/#findComment-141955 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now