a topic that'll end friendships and probably get hidden for drama mongering. (i was advised to make forum posts in my recent appeal)

Professional Jay Walker

i am at the point of severe and utter confusion. 

why are comments like these

anqNgB.jpg

allowed and left unpunished? when i received a 30 day discord ban for "drama mongering" or whatever?

please bare in mind, that the person making these comments is of legal age, but making these comments to somebody who IS NOT of legal age. why is the current staff team allowing this?
please see this portion of what i had said in my appeal a few days ago and see how relevant it is to this situation:
3T6peB.jpg

when i made this point (highlighted in green), i had stated that there are worse things said than what ever i had said prior to my ban but its completely overlooked because if it comes from certain people, its funny

i really REALLY do not understand how the fuck any of this works anymore.

these comments made towards agro were apparently "dealt with" but literally nothing has happened as you can see below:

jEhK5f.jpg

I will be awaiting a 100% logical answer as to why this shit is allowed but speaking freely about something not even on the same fuckin level as this, isnt. 

yeah i might lose friends from this, but this isnt down to me, this is down to how messed up this whole staff team is. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Crabroll said:

1) what is your motivation in posting this

My "motivation" posting is to show exactly how you staff members can label anything you want as "funny" as long as its coming from the right person(this also answers your 2nd question), its pretty baffling if i'm completely honest. Also the fact that these comments were made to a minor (you might think that agro doesnt care because he didnt report it, but think back to oldgreg/cuntbucket situation. that wasnt reported and all involved were banned)

2) what is his shmeat

3) what players see on a player profile differs from what staff see 

this is a visible profile of extincts warns/bans.

4) pretty sure this was dealt with in an initial sense but a true outcome has yet to happen
Then please explain why word has gotten out (i have literal proof) that it's been dealt with already? this seems like a passive excuse to stall maybe?

7 minutes ago, Professional Jay Walker said:
16 minutes ago, Crabroll said:

but think back to oldgreg/cuntbucket situation. that wasnt reported and all

r u referring to the situation where oldgreg was actively dating a minor and convinced cuntbucket to buy the minor a sex toy? is that really relatable to what extinct said? lmao.

53 minutes ago, Professional Jay Walker said:

i am at the point of severe and utter confusion. 

why are comments like these

anqNgB.jpg

allowed and left unpunished? when i received a 30 day discord ban for "drama mongering" or whatever

what punishment do u want and was he aware of the users age

53 minutes ago, Professional Jay Walker said:

I will be awaiting a 100% logical answer as to why this shit is allowed but speaking freely about something not even on the same fuckin level as this, isnt. 

yeah i might lose friends from this, but this isnt down to me, this is down to how messed up this whole staff team is. 

u said fuck the free palestine movement the free captainT movement is more important or sum. arent u niggas meant to be having a new server or sum, u are obsessed for 0. i doubt captain even wants an unban, he never interacted w the server, and if he wants one he can just appeal it lmao. 

thank god for this post it will surely set the staff team straight in ur grand attempt to fix the staff team (u shouldve done this when u were admin). user prob wasnt punished because its a retarded joke and no1 reported it, i think if u uploaded this as a report he would be banned.

its kinda wild that ur group is actually turning into the 2023 gamenight crew which is actually just upsetting. u are a cool asf guy and i love u, but doing alla this isnt gonna get u or captain unbanned, nor will it fix the staff team, because the staff team requirements are alr low enough for a retard to get it without trying. there is no fixing the staff team from the outside, they do not listen to alla that from normal users.

i dont agree w captainT's ban, because it was a community removal that wasnt done with any good reasoning or a staff discussion (as far as im aware), despite this being the procedure for comm removals that we put in place. comparing how the staff team dont ban for 1 thing but do ban for the other (when ur obviously doing it to get some sort of reaction out of staff) seems silly. 

what ur expecting from this i dont know, maybe attention or something, which is what i genuinely assume u are going for, esp w the shit u said in player-ads, u just want the debate ig. if u actually care you would make a report, but you don't. you think this post is going to make them unban u and captainT and then ur going to rejoin the discord and continue to ramble about irrelevant complaints about the staff team, when you are both ex-admins, and u have led the staff team to this point, either by not training the new staff below you at the time properly, or by just abandoning too early, and then complaining that the new staff team aren't good. maybe if u had just applied again and got to admin (prolly pretty fast) u couldve solved any issue u were having. you hop into gen chat once every 3 months after u quit to beef over a new staff debate and then leave again, you don't actually want to fix anything 😭.

again, if u care write it as a report, this is just attention seeking and i know u are not that braindead to do alla this for that

• Thanks 2