Question about props/prop limit

wumbini

Question

I tried to use advanced duplicator to spawn in a build I've spawn into this server a million times but I keep getting a chat prompt reminding that the server's prop limit is 3000; did something change regarding the server/personal prop limit? sometimes trying to spawn in certain props shows this exact same prompt.

7 answers to this question

due to all the shit garbage rubik and sugar sells out for 30 dollars to be forced on the servers the global model cap gets reached so fast due to the shit garbage that it ruins the player experience after 16 hours of server up time but when it restarts you can use your dupe again because all the shit garbage that was loaded in yet I think idfk 

Edited by Mori

On 9/16/2023 at 12:47 AM, Mori said:

due to all the shit garbage rubik and sugar sells out for 30 dollars to be forced on the servers the global model cap gets reached so fast due to the shit garbage that it ruins the player experience after 16 hours of server up time but when it restarts you can use your dupe again because all the shit garbage that was loaded in yet I think idfk 

so I can remove this??
image.png

• Like 2