law

1-800-Suicide

Hello fellow titsrpers, I was recently playing as the mayor job and made a law that outlawed all disrespect thinking you could do that, however a moderator informed me that as mayor I can only make laws specifically about cp disrespect. I find this very restrictive and I do not see why a mayor could not outlaw things that could lead to unique situations like for example: "Fishermen cannot be disrespected" or "swearing in public will be fined as unstable person"

What are your thoughts on this? discuss

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad Clown 1
  • thumbdown -1 2

Mayor laws are listed under "Cop Rules" on titsrp.com/rules

• Laws can not target an individual group, class, job, or person. Make your laws general, and make them affect the entire town
  • You can not make a law to make someone above the law because it breaks role-play

I feel like your law of "Fishermen cannot be disrespected" would fall under this rule since you're technically making a law that targets everyone except them.

• Angry -1 1
  • thumbdown -1 1

17 hours ago, Rubik said:

Mayor laws are listed under "Cop Rules" on titsrp.com/rules

• Laws can not target an individual group, class, job, or person. Make your laws general, and make them affect the entire town
  • You can not make a law to make someone above the law because it breaks role-play

I feel like your law of "Fishermen cannot be disrespected" would fall under this rule since you're technically making a law that targets everyone except them.

So the very commonly used "cp disrespect is illegal" law would also not be allowed?

• Thanks 1