Revert to Old Mic Spamming Rule

Succ The Zucc

I wasn't around for the old mic spam rule, however, I genuinely think it'd be horrible to revert back to that.
Sure you can mute people, but having it limited to a job like hobos just feels 'welcome' in a way.
I could imagine people try to be louder than the other person and it'd just be a downwards spiral.

Edited by Nexalem

On 5/5/2023 at 7:48 PM, Succ The Zucc said:

I think we should go back to when we allowed Mic Spamming on everything, it was changed a couple of years back to ONLY hobos to give the job class a purpose other than just being homeless. Now with the BattlePass and the whole dumpster thing they now serve a overall better purpose. I've seen people trying to go back to mic spamming as non-hobos and I have to correct it which personally I don't even care when people do as it hurts literally no one and now that Hobos have a purpose it's a good idea imo to allow it again as the old rule has served its purpose for the time.

wrong it was originally that only hobos could micspam and then it was changed so that anyone could do it because "it doesn't do any harm" (classic) then changed back becuase no one wants every loser on their anime cc spamming very funny ram ranch/ earrape soviet anthem.

overall i rate this a guys why cant there be more job diversity out of 10

I was thinking about making a post about this a while ago but never got around to it. My thought process is to either completely go back to only hobos mic spamming, or allow everyone to mic spam no matter what and just tell players to mute someone if they are annoying them. 
When the rule was first changed to allow people to mic spam for RP reasons it was because of one person who used a combine voice changer as a cp, and then a few people mic spamming the jaws theme as a shark. Its pretty much just turned into people finding various ways to loophole the rules.
I'd say the easiest solution is to just allow all mic spam and tell players to mute who they want as this saves staff time from mic spam reports and having to mute random players/ add notes for them mic spamming.

Also for everyone complaining that this would be cancer or too loud, this applies to hobos micspamming as well, who most people also end out muting.

Edited by bugman