Jump to content

Nexalem

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Nexalem

  1. Yeah no worries mate. Take your time, and take it easy man
  2. Thought we should bring back some attention to this post!
  3. Where do you post the drawing?
  4. Fuck yeah dude, same. I'm so looking forward to this
  5. This sounds good, it'd also make the sewer related jobs more played. Working the fertilizer into the tilling would be kinda neat however it'd definitely require some balancing from it growing faster or producing more when collected
  6. Wouldn't this job require a Chinese government to be implemented first? If that'd be the case, I could see this job being okay I suppose, sort of like a spy/mercenary doing random stuff for the Chinese. That being said, I just don't think it'd be worth the trouble of making it, but I dunno man
  7. Try and draw my logo, possibly add more detail to the picture, as it's just simple colours right now. That'd be pretty cool
×
×
  • Create New...