Add kiss swep/jetpack to prestige shop

VoN

Definitely +1 !!! I would love to have some other way of getting a jetpack or kiss swep, other than the giveaways that do not seem to happen anymore. If you want to keep jetpack/kiss swep more rare, instead of just a flat currency, I suggest that you there is a like a very rare token in t3 crates that you can trade to players or in menu for a jetpack/kiss swep instead. This would also kinda help the situation of t3s not being very worth or interesting to open, except for maybe the occasional artifact and dragon eggs.

Edited by Slippery Banana
  • Like 1

This would remove all uniqueness from the unique cc's that sugar gave to Raffle winners and for that reason I doubt it will be added but maybe sugar can prove me wrong.

Kiss swep could be fun for prestige and be in line with lighter and piss swep as a "fun" swep, but jetpack is very OP to have on all classes at all times. Also like silver said, it would kill any uniqueness of the raffle cc's. 
+1 for kiss swep
-1 for jetpack, but master sword/ spiderman gun could be a good replacement

Edited by bugman
AAAAAAAAAA

35 minutes ago, bugman said:

Kiss swep could be fun for prestige and be in line with lighter and piss swep as a "fun" swep, but jetpack is very OP to have on all classes at all times. Also like silver said, it would kill any uniqueness of the raffle cc's. 
+1 for kiss swep
-1 for jetpack, but master sword/ spiderman gun could be a good replacement

Spiderman gun would be a fine replacement tbh. But personally, I find the whole "only one person can have it on their CC because they won a raffle" to be kinda BS lmao.

but eh, it is what it is

5 hours ago, Mori said:

This would remove all uniqueness from the unique cc's that sugar gave to Raffle winners and for that reason I doubt it will be added but maybe sugar can prove me wrong.

Agreed.

Also regarding jetpacks, this has been suggested before, but I do not see it being added to the prestige shop or being given access to a permanent slot regarding custom classes. Reason being is this would just be way too OP. Especially with cc's since a lot of people feel they are already overpowered/ not balanced this would just worsen that. Personally I think it would be dope to have a jetpack on my cc but I definitely understand where people are coming from.

With kiss sweps I think there is a possibility of it being added to the prestige shop but idk people would be mad annoying with them lmaoooo.

51 minutes ago, toosii said:

Agreed.

Also regarding jetpacks, this has been suggested before, but I do not see it being added to the prestige shop or being given access to a permanent slot regarding custom classes. Reason being is this would just be way too OP. Especially with cc's since a lot of people feel they are already overpowered/ not balanced this would just worsen that. Personally I think it would be dope to have a jetpack on my cc but I definitely understand where people are coming from.

With kiss sweps I think there is a possibility of it being added to the prestige shop but idk people would be mad annoying with them lmaoooo.

I can understand not adding jetpacks, though having it obtainable through atleast an increasingly difficult way would be kind of neat, like the idea Slippery had.

Spiderman gun & kiss swep would be nice to have on the prestige shop though.

On the point of the kiss swep being annoying... sure.. but there's already alot of shit in this server that can be deemed as annoying and still goes around. I think it'd be fun, personally.

5 hours ago, VoN said:

Spiderman gun would be a fine replacement tbh. But personally, I find the whole "only one person can have it on their CC because they won a raffle" to be kinda BS lmao.

but eh, it is what it is

my point is theres a massive difference in always having jetpacks on a single cc and having jetpacks on every job perma