Laxatives (Seagull Job)

MarkCX

I would like to propose a suggestion regarding the Bird job in TitsRP. This particular job is known for its ability to fly around and drop explosive shits on unsuspecting people in downtown. While the Bird does possess a perk to shit grenades, I believe there could be another perk added that would benefit both the Bird and another job.

My suggestion is to introduce a recipe for the "Restaurant Owner" job that would allow them to create food containing laxatives. When fed to a Bird, the bird would start shitting uncontrollably for a period of 15-30 seconds, which could prove beneficial for the Bird in terms of its explosive shitting ability.

image.png

• Like 2

My concerns would be with how niche the situation would be as since the bird class can't access inventory there would have to be a restaurant owner who is actively playing and cooking that is willing to make this specific meal for the bird class for free. Alternatively the only other way would be inventorying that food and then dropping it, quickly switching to bird, and then eating. Also as someone who has personally experienced 4 birds being online all shitting flashbangs and stun grenades around fountain and PD I don't know if I'd want to give them the ability to be even more effective at shitting out grenades. Its a creative idea I'll give you that, but for the effort of programming it in I think it would underutilized and probably make the server even more chaotic (and not in the good way... (unless your the bird, that does actually sound awesome) )

I agree with your concerns and I believe it would just be one of those hidden gags you just randomly find out you can do to assist another class if they are around. After all, birds LOVE fast food.

48 minutes ago, MarkCX said:

I agree with your concerns and I believe it would just be one of those hidden gags you just randomly find out you can do to assist another class if they are around. After all, birds LOVE fast food.

i like this suggestion as its a funny niche and could also be used with 3x xp to make bird better, only issue with it is that for some reason literally anything changed with food breaks every single existing recipe, changing all of them and bugging out the actual food in your inventory to no longer be what it was. if sugar can fix the way the food system works i think adding a lot more new food types could be cool.

+1 if kdog can add food without breaking everything - if not then maybe if the bird eats ANY food it has a high chance of diahrrea

• Like 1

I think this is a great idea but there needs to be a restriction to it. 

I believe if KDawg were to implement this, it would have to be a Perk first off that can be unlocked around Level 30 / Level 35 and the Chef/Cook would have a Cooldown period of making the bird laxatives every 10 minutes.

Perk: Shit-Storm

Unlock Perk: Level 30 / Level 35

Cooldown:

-Chef Can ONLY Cook Laxative Food every 10 minutes. 

-Bird can only use the Shit-Storm perk Every 10 or 15 minutes.

Summary: This would allow the class to be fun but with the clear cooldown or setbacks so it doesn’t get abused.

Edited by God-Emperor Danger
  • Like 1

While I love having classes interact with each other. I don't see a RP scenario where a cook would cook food for a bird. I can only see cooks self supplying with food, job change to bird, then the shitstorm begins.

I think practically it would just be better to unlock a level up ability where every so often you just shit more. Say a level 45 perk for the bird. 

Bird is a fun job, and can do some cool (albeit almost dead content) things like fishing. The shitstorm perk would be interesting, but for it to realistically be used it has to be easier for the average player to do this.

Even a talisman would be a better alternative and more RP friendly than the cook.

However that's not to say that the laxative idea is bad. Maybe it could be used for ANYONE who eats the food, making anyone poop a lot regardless of job.

Edited by Dan Hunter