If your CC model sets you below 30 hp, make it so grim reaper/michael myers can't target/kill you.

VoN

10 minutes ago, Booper Scooper said:

Could make it 50 HP instead of 30

no, most small models have legit below 10hp lmao. just turn it off for cc models when it's our max hp.

• f 1

6 minutes ago, bugman said:

All models under 30 hp are cringe consider using better ones

BUGMAN TRY NOT TO POST USELESS DOGSHIT CHALLENGE = IMPOSSIBLE 🤯

The reason that models are set to those health thresholds are because it's a way to deter people from buying smaller models. They have these disadvantages because of their smaller size. It would be hard for a grim reaper to figure out who not to swing and swing at if this was in place. If smaller cc models couldn't be hit by grim reaper, they would attempt to, and be able to be shot down because they swung. People could bait michael myers/grim reaper to hit them with their low hp, and then spray them down and there would be nothing the michael myers/grim reaper could do about it. The only thing I would see working would be if the small model wasn't at it's max health, then it could be killed by michael myers/grim reaper maybe?

Edited by Coconut Overflow

27 minutes ago, Coconut Overflow said:

The reason that models are set to those health thresholds are because it's a way to deter people from buying smaller models. They have these disadvantages because of their smaller size. It would be hard for a grim reaper to figure out who not to swing and swing at if this was in place. If smaller cc models couldn't be hit by grim reaper, they would attempt to, and be able to be shot down because they swung. People could bait michael myers/grim reaper to hit them with their low hp, and then spray them down and there would be nothing the michael myers/grim reaper could do about it. The only thing I would see working would be if the small model wasn't at it's max health, then it could be killed by michael myers/grim reaper maybe?

I can argue that it gives reapers/myers an advantage of spawn killing people with small models because we're lower than 30hp by default. It happens to me constantly and it's just frustrating as I can't really do anything about it.

I think it's a good idea to make it so if small models don't have max hp, they can be killed

Just now, That one rain frog said:

bro is upset ANY WAY I think you should just get good and not die to them personally its alot of fun to run from people and I think it should stay the way it is 

"get good"

you mean when I'm talking to someone having fun, and being insta-killed? What moment in that situation requires skill of getting away? You should really stop having such a shallow mindset and see the issue from my perspective rather than being bias. Lmfao.

You know there's a problem when you can't roleplay as a small model in any way whatsoever when you're spawn killed by myers/reaper