Remove Pedo bear from loading screen

GSP

My sugestion is quite simple. I simply think pedobear doesn't have it's place in the tits rp loading screen. It's meaning is grim and kind of gross. Also, I think it is isn't nice for staff because it occasionaly makes new players think making pedo jokes are ok on this server witch they absolutly aren't. Let me know what y'all think 😄

GSPean

• Like 4
  • crybaby -1 4

1 hour ago, GSPean said:

My sugestion is quite simple. I simply think pedobear doesn't have it's place in the tits rp loading screen. It's meaning is grim and kind of gross. Also, I think it is isn't nice for staff because it occasionaly makes new players think making pedo jokes are ok on this server witch they absolutly aren't. Let me know what y'all think 😄

GSPean

We used to have a pedophile job with Pissed Babies which is why it's in the loading screen... personally I'm neutral to this but meh it's not hurting anyone or anything. 

1 minute ago, Succ The Zucc said:

We used to have a pedophile job with Pissed Babies which is why it's in the loading screen... personally I'm neutral to this but meh it's not hurting anyone or anything. 

Its more to solve the issue of new players calling admin pedos when they join the server. I know about this but it still doesn't make it better plus a lot of people also have the same opinion on the subject I just feel like it doesn't serve any real purpose and  would'nt be something very hard to change

I agree. Those images were added for the servers loading screen back in 2016. Back then the pedophile job was a funny addition to the server. It's only purpose was to die. But culture has changed the past 2 or 3 years and it definitely shouldn't be an icon you see joining the server. I'll look into changing it 

• Thanks 2

yeah i have always wondered why that is still there i see no issue with removing it.

and it could be confusing to new players they see that on the loading screen but get in trouble if they're using the word pedo 

• Thanks 1