Myers 75% hp bug

Homer Simpson

Category:

Bug

Priority:

Low

Description:

Told by one staff member it's a bug another that Myers is allowed to kill anyone he can, models with less than 75 total hp show up to Myers as kill though it's supposed to be 75% as shown by the message when you die to Myers " you died to Michael Myers cause you had less than 75% hp when I'm getting rdmed by all Myers when my total HP is less than 75 ( I'm at 100% when attacked) just want description fixed if Myers is just gonna turn into KOS for models under 75 hp

How to reproduce:

Be any model with less than 75 total hp and Myers can kill you

Yeah I noticed this a while ago (back when I was still relatively new and found the legacy jobs hilarious). Like DrHarmacist said, I tend to just avoid people with smaller models/ lower default HP and will only usually kill for a joke/ on accident if they were near someone else who I was killing. Haven't had any issues relating to people complaining about RDM so I never thought much of it. Good idea to post this though!

On 10/27/2022 at 7:30 PM, Nipple Farm said:

This bug fix should have fixed your problem unless something changed between then and now (which is entirely possible).

This change was reverted for some reason. IIRC Sugar preferred it the old way to discourage players from purchasing / using smaller models with broken hitboxes. 

On 10/29/2022 at 10:27 AM, Rubik said:

This change was reverted for some reason. IIRC Sugar preferred it the old way to discourage players from purchasing / using smaller models with broken hitboxes. 

Isn't that countered by the fact lower hp models have reduced damage?

• 3 months later...