Category:

Bug

Priority:

Low

Description:

minor fix

How to reproduce:

N/A

The gundair spear was removed from the server sadly but when i bought the item it was 10m but im only getting refunded 8.7m is there a way that i can get the other 1.3m so i can replace the swep if possible 
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2869275954

4 minutes ago, EpicWafflehouse said:

I’ll give you the 1.3, I don’t do anything with money In game so I can take care of ya 🙂 just ping @EpicWafflehouse on the discord when you are on next or dm me 

aw thats nice of ya Waffle Man.

@Darth Kermiti had the gungir spear as well, after it went away I went with the doom crucible jump swep since it was only like 12 mil!

• Like 2

On 9/29/2022 at 8:00 PM, Malicious said:

i'm guessing undying didn't have enough money to refund the full amount so you got what was possible, and i'm not sure if you'll be refunded for this.

owners no longer need to have the refundable amount, the server will reimburse anyone who buys an item if the item gets removed. it will take what it can from the owner and then put them in debt for the rest.

• 2 weeks later...

When you purchase an item on the CC editor, a small fee is taken by the server. If you buy a model for say 1mil, the seller might only receive 950,000 or so. When you are refunded, you are refunded the amount the seller received (minus any fees).