Mob Italiano bug?? Maybe others??

Succ The Zucc

Category:

Bug

Priority:

High

Description:

My gang doesn't show up on me so I cant use the talents at least the Force Drop talent is for certain. However when I do !gangmenu it shows I'm still in the gang, Mr Happykins is still the leader and Kim Jung Illest and everyone else is still in the gang as well I also still have access to the CC but when I use it, it says that the gang doesn't exist. "Your model was reset to default because gang_ita3 no longer exists."

If anything I would like to at the very least fix the issue and take ownership of Mob Italiano if that the issue is the owner has been AFK for so long it's trying to force me off the gang. But simply fixing it would be just fine as well.

How to reproduce:

I have no idea how to reproduce this issue.
Edited by Succ The Zucc
Adding the wording for the gang cc

6 hours ago, Succ The Zucc said:

If anything I would like to at the very least fix the issue and take ownership of Mob Italiano if that the issue is the owner has been AFK for so long it's trying to force me off the gang. But simply fixing it would be just fine as well.

if its anything this serious i'll just message happykins to hop back on. but it's what piklas said

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Succ The Zucc said:

Dope. Like I said Byonic and Uni Zipps saw that it said I wasnt in a gang at all 

oh i think this is literally just dependent on if they login after u like blue vip, or it just randomly works and then randomly doesnt, but i assume its the first where its somewhat based on login.