dokerz Posted June 2, 2022 Share Posted June 2, 2022 What’s up my titters! It’s fishin season! Talk about your favorite spot what bait your using and post your biggest catches! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18156-it%E2%80%99s-fishing-season/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
�� It's Ya Boi Green �� Posted June 2, 2022 Share Posted June 2, 2022 i don't like fishing 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18156-it%E2%80%99s-fishing-season/#findComment-125112 Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Herbalist Posted June 2, 2022 Share Posted June 2, 2022 I caught a pretty big Mako Shark out by the island in ocean on my yacht the other day, that was pretty cool 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18156-it%E2%80%99s-fishing-season/#findComment-125113 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted June 3, 2022 Share Posted June 3, 2022 A while ago i fished tons and tons of fish!!!!! i did drop them all on Kotos grave in that smol island thooo Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18156-it%E2%80%99s-fishing-season/#findComment-125124 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted June 6, 2022 Share Posted June 6, 2022 real fish or ingame fish lol I love bass fishing Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18156-it%E2%80%99s-fishing-season/#findComment-125215 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted June 6, 2022 Share Posted June 6, 2022 Going off of what I said earlier. I usually use top water for my friends stocked pond. Get decent sized large mouth bass out of it. Or I go to the local river and use crawfish to catch rock bass in the river. If I'm going with 2 rods I'll usually put a line out for suckers and with those I throw out dough balls with tobacco put on the inside. Up along Lake Michigan however I primarily go for the Freshwater Sheephead (or called Lake Drum) most fun thing I've catched. For those I throw deep divers out and reel with em. Surprisingly only thing they've hit on for me. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18156-it%E2%80%99s-fishing-season/#findComment-125217 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yung PussyBanger Posted June 7, 2022 Share Posted June 7, 2022 On 6/2/2022 at 9:06 AM, dokerz said: your you're* Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18156-it%E2%80%99s-fishing-season/#findComment-125220 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now