OMG pet suggestion!!!!

bugman

Pets that are time limited, like those given away in limited amount from events, or those sold in the suga shop like the halloween pets, SHOULDNT HAVE PERKS!!!! This gives an unfair advantage to pets that aren't accessible to more than a handful of lucky, or rich players. Pets that are able to be acquired at any time like the fishing pet, hobo pet, or the mini mod, should be allowed to have perks because anyone can get them at any point with enough grinding. 
Second, I think you should be able to select the pet perk from the inventory, while being able to choose what pet you want displayed. I have both the bunny pet and the ghost pet, and I prefer the look of the ghost pet, but the bunny pet is just better because it has a perk!!!!

Anyway if you disagree feel free to stop playing on titsrp, because you are probably irrelevant.spacer.png

• Like 1
  • thumbdown -1 2

11 minutes ago, ❤️ It's Ya Boi Green ❤️ said:

I disagree. I feel like all pets should have a unique effect to them, even if they are a limited time pet.

If limited time pets have effects they should be super small and not something that would feel like you are missing out on for not having!!!! Once again both my pets are limited time pets and i still think this change is just better overall!!!

I fully disagree with this as someone who has no special pets that’s why they are the top prizes as they have extreme worth and if they have small bonus then what’s the point and if you really want them grind and save money to buy one

4 hours ago, SexyBatman said:

I fully disagree with this as someone who has no special pets that’s why they are the top prizes as they have extreme worth and if they have small bonus then what’s the point and if you really want them grind and save money to buy one

They are limited time hence you cant buy them, if the owner of the penguin or zombie bunny pet arent selling them, but they have a good perk, then there is no way to get it!!!!!!!!!!

Dumb question I know sorry,

but what perks do the pets have? I've never had any pets on the server or really paid any attention to them - but I thought they were just a visual thing.

What benefits do they offer? For example what does your bunny pet do?

1 hour ago, RAY RAY said:

Dumb question I know sorry,

but what perks do the pets have? I've never had any pets on the server or really paid any attention to them - but I thought they were just a visual thing.

What benefits do they offer? For example what does your bunny pet do?

The only one I know of is the fish pet, gives like a 3% or 5% fish buff... Forgot which percent exactly but it's nothing even worth fussing over.

6 hours ago, ❤️ It's Ya Boi Green ❤️ said:

I disagree. I feel like all pets should have a unique effect to them, even if they are a limited time pet.

I actually despise green and think he's a baby backed bitch but I agree with this

Edited by Smelly
  • Thanks 1
  • thumbdown -1 1

1 minute ago, Smelly said:

The only one I know of is the fish pet, gives like a 3% or 5% fish buff... Forgot which percent exactly but it's nothing even worth fussing over.

Ahh okay. Thanks man lol idk how I didn't know about them giving benefits.