New jobs added/edited?

AflictoGaming

On 2/20/2022 at 8:43 PM, Gaylek said:

I think some more jobs similar to batman's vigilante style would be cool. Off the top of my head, a green arrow class that has tranq arrows to knock out the kidnapper/raider.  I know that's similar to Mr bones but just an idea.

Open Carrying American (Dale)

Design: white dude with punisher shirt and jeans, with a MAGA hat. Mask on chin for added effect

Items: Piss Swep, AR15

This class would be allowed to kill any player who kills another player(except PD), when he sees a death on screen, the target is highlighted red, and a voice clip plays of "I have been waiting to use this".

Cannot raid

• thumbdown -1 1

1 hour ago, Dan Hunter said:

Police dog can't sniff for drugs/illegal entities IIRC

Would be a cool feature though. Would be an easy item add.

You're just wrong. Police dog can see drugs through walls when close enough.

14 hours ago, Dan Hunter said:

Open Carrying American (Dale)

Design: white dude with punisher shirt and jeans, with a MAGA hat. Mask on chin for added effect

Items: Piss Swep, AR15

This class would be allowed to kill any player who kills another player(except PD), when he sees a death on screen, the target is highlighted red, and a voice clip plays of "I have been waiting to use this".

Cannot raid

why in the fuck would you want a job revolved around killing everyone even if the kill was justified i wouldn’t get off the job just kill anyone who killed someone, easy game tracker