The (fourth) return of the chosen one; Monoxide

Monoxide

What's up everybody? A lot of you may recognize and remember me, and many more of you will be wondering who this loser who just called themselves the chosen one is.

I am a long time lurker and sometimes player on the server. I've come and gone multiple times over the last four years. Worked nearly two years as a staff member, and helped keep this server great through arguably one of the greatest times in this servers history.

Anyway, I'm rambling. Names monoxide, if you see me wandering around on the server give me a shout, I'll typically be fairly friendly

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Monoxide said:

What's up everybody? A lot of you may recognize and remember me, and many more of you will be wondering who this loser who just called themselves the chosen one is.

I am a long time lurker and sometimes player on the server. I've come and gone multiple times over the last four years. Worked nearly two years as a staff member, and helped keep this server great through arguably one of the greatest times in this servers history.

Anyway, I'm rambling. Names monoxide, if you see me wandering around on the server give me a shout, I'll typically be fairly friendly

dc monoxide