Money Man Posted January 7, 2022 Share Posted January 7, 2022 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17481-a-message-from-sugarshoenice/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
USN peepoo Posted January 7, 2022 Share Posted January 7, 2022 Can someone translate this please Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17481-a-message-from-sugarshoenice/#findComment-120227 Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Herbalist Posted January 7, 2022 Share Posted January 7, 2022 1 hour ago, USN peepoo said: Can someone translate this please "Hello TitsRP.... this is Sugar *inhale* .... and I have a few announce-ments." "Number One: I am sending all staff to conversion camps." "Number Two: T-Mods are not it... BOII" "Number Three: So yeah! *unintelligible but might be 'thank youu' or 'yeag jew' in obese*" For all the hard of hearing 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17481-a-message-from-sugarshoenice/#findComment-120228 Share on other sites More sharing options...
USN peepoo Posted January 7, 2022 Share Posted January 7, 2022 37 minutes ago, The Herbalist said: "Hello TitsRP.... this is Sugar *inhale* .... and I have a few announce-ments." "Number One: I am sending all staff to conversion camps." "Number Two: T-Mods are not it... BOII" "Number Three: So yeah! *unintelligible but might be 'thank youu' or 'yeag jew' in obese*" For all the hard of hearing thank u so much 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17481-a-message-from-sugarshoenice/#findComment-120229 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted January 8, 2022 Share Posted January 8, 2022 I don't know how I'm supposed to feel about this 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17481-a-message-from-sugarshoenice/#findComment-120231 Share on other sites More sharing options...
toosii Posted January 8, 2022 Share Posted January 8, 2022 Bruhhh lmfaooo I remember seeing videos of this mf eating deodorant & all types of crazy shit 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17481-a-message-from-sugarshoenice/#findComment-120236 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now