Make Trash Useful

Tene

As the title says, make trash useful. 
Prior to trash being added, I heard from people that there was going to be something new being added that could serve a purpose in the crafting menu or other, and then they added Trash and I thought maybe there'd be some sort of trash compactor or something to be able to make cool recipes and shit, but no. It's just trash. I think it's been over a year (I could be wrong) since trash was introduced, and it still doesn't serve a purpose other than just being sold instantly when you get it from lootcrates/dumpster diving as it just clutters your inventory. This is apart from Mr. Whiskers of course :).

I think there should be a update where trash is used for crafting or just anything. Fuck it make a ritual with trash and use the 'Your Girlfriend' trash as a key part of the summoning of the mythical fortnite goldfish.

But seriously, please make trash useful.

On 9/26/2021 at 4:47 PM, Rubik said:

What would you like to see as a reward for say "recycling trash"? Would you get some additional materials for crafting? Maybe like enchanting where you have a small chance to a super rare item? 

+1 for super rare item 1 in 10 million plz 🙂 maybe a mythical goldfish
But yeah a lot like Glarry's reply, a trash compactor entity around the map could be really cool and I could see it fitting for the hobo job as it dumpster dives anyways. I don't really know what it could do, HIDDEN had a nice idea with the crafting materials, but there could be some trash items that give an entirely unique material to craft a new item.
As for a super rare item, yes. I would very much like that. It could be from the trash compactor, and with the pets update coming soon you could probably find a way to add a 1 in 10million pet from recycling stuff in a trash compactor - However, I don't know how these pets will work and if they'll be in your inventory or something so I don't know how it would give the pet to a user.

If you don't like the idea of a pet or Glarry's idea, I think a super rare item that could be cool is a 'stupid ass worm' which you give to fishing trainer for his special rod which has same effect as quick fish but 1 in 1million chance to get mythical goldfish omg, the goldfish can be used in a crafting recipe omg. please add mythical goldfish. i know my suggestion is basically for a MMO kinda shit where u interact with npcs after getting rare items but please bro just add the mythical goldfish

Edited by Tene

What about a job that can use an entity like a "Trash Recycling Machine" or something and recycle the trash? It could use trash and turn it into xp or potentially a crafting material (as a rare chance for it to turn into the material). Just a thought.