noahhhhh Posted August 20, 2021 Share Posted August 20, 2021 In-Game Name Nohhhhh Your Steam ID discord id: noah#1131 Why were you banned or warned? I had my pfp as a player on the server Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? this happened almost over a year ago, i apologized last year to the player that was involved in this, but he did not accept the apology.. seeing how this player does not play anymore i would like to be unbanned. Who warned/banned you? dyno How long were you warned or banned for? permanently Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16753-noahs-discord-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Professional Jay Walker Posted August 20, 2021 Share Posted August 20, 2021 (edited) I’m the same way as coba, there’s no sincerity here, no apology. Unless you somehow manage to contact that player and apologise to them, and show that you actually care about being unbanned, I will be -1 on this. EDIT: After finding out that it was Fuel and it will be kinda impossible to contact him, im gonna now be NEUTRAL on this appeal.. You said only wanna join discord to talk to somebody about a model, which kinda shows you don't 100% care about coming back other than benefiting yourself in some way.. I will see other staff responses and decide my final vote at a later time. Quote only reason i want to be back in the cord is to talk to someone ab a model Edited August 20, 2021 by Professional Jay Walker Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16753-noahs-discord-appeal/#findComment-114931 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted August 20, 2021 Share Posted August 20, 2021 (edited) I don't think the apology would really matter considering the player he had it as is permabanned, I believe. Fuel, to be specific. Messaging him for an apology would likely result in being called the n word Edited August 20, 2021 by Kilobyte Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16753-noahs-discord-appeal/#findComment-114933 Share on other sites More sharing options...
toosii Posted August 20, 2021 Share Posted August 20, 2021 (edited) Neutral While I understand the person you did this to is now perma banned, I still think you should be apologetic for what you did because although that player is no longer here it doesn't mean you won't do this to someone else again if you get the chance. As Professional Jay Walker said there's really no sincerity in this post at all, its pretty much just "well the player I did this to is perma banned now so I would like to be unbanned." If you put a little more effort into this and admitted what you did was wrong I would be +1'ing this but you don't really seem to regret or care about what you did at all. My vote is subject to change depending on input from other staff but at this point I'm kind of in the middle. Yes the victim in this case is no longer around but regardless what you did wasn't right, is an invasion of someones privacy, and a pretty toxic thing to do.. Edited August 20, 2021 by RAY RAY Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16753-noahs-discord-appeal/#findComment-114936 Share on other sites More sharing options...
noahhhhh Posted August 20, 2021 Author Share Posted August 20, 2021 seeing how I already apologized to fuel last year and i have no way of contacting him now, there is rlly no point of keeping me banned.. only reason i want to be back in the cord is to talk to someone ab a model Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16753-noahs-discord-appeal/#findComment-114937 Share on other sites More sharing options...
noahhhhh Posted August 20, 2021 Author Share Posted August 20, 2021 furthermore, last year i was sorry, seeing how its almost a year later I have no reason for being sorry about it. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16753-noahs-discord-appeal/#findComment-114938 Share on other sites More sharing options...
noahhhhh Posted August 20, 2021 Author Share Posted August 20, 2021 7 hours ago, Professional Jay Walker said: I’m the same way as coba, there’s no sincerity here, no apology. Unless you somehow manage to contact that player and apologise to them, and show that you actually care about being unbanned, I will be -1 on this. EDIT: After finding out that it was Fuel and it will be kinda impossible to contact him, im gonna now be NEUTRAL on this appeal.. You said only wanna join discord to talk to somebody about a model, which kinda shows you don't 100% care about coming back other than benefiting yourself in some way.. I will see other staff responses and decide my final vote at a later time. seeing how im possibly going to spending money for this model its beneficial to the server too 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16753-noahs-discord-appeal/#findComment-114939 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Return of the Mack Posted August 20, 2021 Share Posted August 20, 2021 Considering the amount of time that has passed if you expressed any sincerity then most staff would be +1 for unban, but going the route of he's not a member anymore kinda makes you look bad. Since so much time passed I'm open to an unban if other staff agree.NEUTRAL 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16753-noahs-discord-appeal/#findComment-114940 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Raid Lord Posted August 20, 2021 Share Posted August 20, 2021 -1 If you actually gave more details on why were you unban I would have consider it but the fact your wrote pretty much nothing as well the demeanor that comes off isn't going to get me to up vote this. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16753-noahs-discord-appeal/#findComment-114944 Share on other sites More sharing options...
florhn Posted August 21, 2021 Share Posted August 21, 2021 i feel like if you put more detail and be more apologetic in this appeal you would get some +1's. i also see that you put it as fuel and hes kinda removed from community soooooo im just going to neutral to see what any other staff think Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16753-noahs-discord-appeal/#findComment-114975 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts