noahhhhh Posted August 21, 2021 Author Share Posted August 21, 2021 19 hours ago, Raid Lord said: -1 If you actually gave more details on why were you unban I would have consider it but the fact your wrote pretty much nothing as well the demeanor that comes off isn't going to get me to up vote this. I wrote why I was banned.. I said I was banned for having my pfp as a edited picture of fuel soo Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16753-noahs-discord-appeal/page/2/#findComment-114977 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted August 21, 2021 Share Posted August 21, 2021 Denied try putting more effort into your next appeal, if you show a bit more detail and effort and sincerity, I don't see why you couldn't be unbanned, especially after fuel started allowing people to use his face. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16753-noahs-discord-appeal/page/2/#findComment-114979 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts