Tier 3 Lootcrates

Tene

4 hours ago, Rubik said:

There will be new ways to get artifacts soon. Lootboxes will always be hit or miss. 

i made this post about mainly legendaries/other items that might be obtainable instead of 4-6 rares every crate, the artifact's being as rare as they are even in tier 3s sounds fair enough to me as their whole purpose is to be the rarest enchantment on a gun.

Edited by Tene
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

bump please change this this suggestion thread is over a year long and t3s still suck complete ass.

the only good things you get from these crates is a like 1% chance to get an artifact, which you are better off opening t2s for as theyre cheaper and only slightly lower odds. And artifacts have been nerfed hard too so they're not even good anymore or worth grinding money to open crates to get. Just prestige 2x and you get a guaranteed artifact out of a selection 6 or 8 to choose from (i forgot number). T3s should have more stuff in them like healbots and other expensive items, more odds for dragon eggs, processor tokens in stacks of 3, NO legendary c4 (literally useless wtf), and a reduced chance to get 'rares' from the crate, because as it has been for OVER A YEAR, the chance for rares has gotta be like 50% per slot. You get more rares than anything in these crates, you also get trishas launchers which are useless when you have 1 trisha with a clipsize of 2 that you can just re-use. SBC cannons are only useful if you're mass rdming or if you have a dupe that lets you use SBCs. Maybe let the crates give you crip cannons, silenced snipers, other 'rare' but not useless weapons/sweps. 

Buff t3s please its crazy how you can grind out a leaderboard for 3 t3s and get dogshit from all of them 90% of the time (actual statistic i have gathered over this year long venture)
Reduce the number of T3s you can buy from 1 prestige, again, 0 sense how you can prestige once and get 6 t3s which is significantly easier than winning a leaderboard which is basically battling with everyone (if you have low numbers on a leaderboard, someone will snipe you because they see it as an easy target).

All in all, my suggestion is to make it so you can buy 1 t3 with 1 prestige token, and then buff T3s a ton so that leaderboards become really highly contested to encourage more gameplay and friendly rivalries between players/gangs seeking to get cool shit from a T3. It'd also make it feel really rewarding when you win a leaderboard after solidifying your spot at #1.

Edited by Tene

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

After opening 10 level 3 crates and only getting 1 dragon egg, I sold everything total value 6 mil.

I will never open a level 3 loot crate again unless they are fixed with better loot/better odds.

They currently sell for 2.7-3 million to poor suckers foolish enough to buy them. (like me before I knew this)

+1

PLEASE FIX lvl3 CRATES

On 11/6/2022 at 9:30 PM, Spoomi said:

Wow, I couldn't have put it any better myself, I think tier 3s definitely deserve a buff and are simply falling behind in both their content and rarity now, maybe reduce how many you can get from 1 prestige token and instead buff tier 3s as more of a reward for leaderboards / future battlepasses. Would be really cool!!

fake spoomi