Cops

florhn

So as a lot of you know I haven't played in a bit but today I decided to log on and play a little bit. While playing obviously there is gonna be someone shooting you whether its on purpose or on accident so obviously you are going to defend yourself and shoot back like normal right? I don't know if this is true or not but cops can literally shoot you just because you are killing someone because you are self defending yourself. I find that hard to believe but its pretty much just like RDM. I would much rather be arrested than be killed by a cop for no reason. Arrested meaning handcuffed and fined. 

open to discussion

• Like 2
  • thumbdown -1 1

Just now, wingman said:

meme.png

Fortnite Fish Flops aren't funny. 
Please do not plaster my name on these images if they do not add any value to the post.
This is my final comment on this post.
Please do not mention me here again.
Thank you
-Tene

1 minute ago, florhn said:

Elaborate

I clearly stated not to mention me here again, you are intentionally trying to garner my attention and ruin my day. This is mean and I do NOT tolerate this behaviour, especially when you are involving me.
This is my final comment on this post.
Please do not mention me here again.
Thank you
-Tene

• Like 1

I've also asked this question. I made a discussion shortly after it was added to MOTD changelog. A lot of mods on that thread claimed it was always an implented rule, which is bullshit because that was the first time I've ever seen that written on this forum or MOTD. I think the cop mains in charge just wanted some more action. I don't think any of the communitys opinions were taken into account when this was added as I didn't hear or see anything on the forums about it prior to being added for the first time 

30 minutes ago, Wilhelm Panderino said:

I've also asked this question. I made a discussion shortly after it was added to MOTD changelog. A lot of mods on that thread claimed it was always an implented rule, which is bullshit because that was the first time I've ever seen that written on this forum or MOTD. I think the cop mains in charge just wanted some more action. I don't think any of the communitys opinions were taken into account when this was added as I didn't hear or see anything on the forums about it prior to being added for the first time 

Lets say you are a gang member realistically and you are shooting at your rivals. Is a cop gonna run you down to arrest you or is a cop gonna shoot you because youll gun him down before he gets to you.

Cops should be able to shoot to kill if you are killing another civilian period. Also I am banned and I don't main a cop class. So here is a non cop main opinion.

If this was a serious rp server I would agree with you (dark rp isnt very serious). Just be aware when you use a gun who might be around. Most cops who see that it's self defense wont shoot you regardless.

30 minutes ago, Phantasy said:

If this was a serious rp server I would agree with you (dark rp isnt very serious). Just be aware when you use a gun who might be around. Most cops who see that it's self defense wont shoot you regardless.

agreed but some cops dont care and want the kill because thats how they play. Take it into consideration where you are defending yourself and know when to run and when to fight.