Spooky Autism Spinnerer Posted July 18, 2021 Share Posted July 18, 2021 7 hours ago, florhn said: So as a lot of you know I haven't played in a bit but today I decided to log on and play a little bit. While playing obviously there is gonna be someone shooting you whether its on purpose or on accident so obviously you are going to defend yourself and shoot back like normal right? I don't know if this is true or not but cops can literally shoot you just because you are killing someone because you are self defending yourself. I find that hard to believe but its pretty much just like RDM. I would much rather be arrested than be killed by a cop for no reason. Arrested meaning handcuffed and fined. open to discussion i cant read words more than 3 letters, #+Support Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16572-cops/page/2/#findComment-113511 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zesty Posted July 18, 2021 Share Posted July 18, 2021 Well, how the rule works that allows you to KOS that shoot at players, its only for non-self defense (murder). So if a cop shoots at you for defending yourself, its RDM but its likely more a miscommunication thing than anything. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16572-cops/page/2/#findComment-113532 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted July 18, 2021 Share Posted July 18, 2021 (edited) cops suck, sugar make it so that if you try to switch to a cop cc it bans you for a week Edited July 18, 2021 by Raccoons Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16572-cops/page/2/#findComment-113545 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now