Earth 2 (scam?)

toosii

has anyone been following the videos on this Earth 2 "game" if not you should check it out. its basically a scam from what ive seen that has people buying "tiles" to re sell for profit, but its just google maps basically lmfao, has anyone heard of this? or put money in to this? whats your opinion if so. If you have no clue what im talking about look up the videos about earth 2 from BigfryTV or KiraTV, its pretty crazy. At first i thought people were just doubting it cause it being new, but you know its a scam when on reddit it automatically deletes any posts that mention the word scam or fraud or literally anything of that nature.

On 6/17/2021 at 4:23 PM, carelosalt said:

Feel like its the normal for a company to delete false information that can hurt their business

I don't really agree with that. If they were legit they would prove the people wrong and show that they're real versus censoring any negative thing said about them. Also google Earth 2 withdrawal issues there is literally 100s of posts people saying they have been waiting to get there money for months without it working.

Edited by RAY RAY

On 6/18/2021 at 2:17 AM, Sixnut said:

All I made was profit 😎

True yeah I'm not saying there isn't money to be made, but like a ponzi scheme the early investors make money

6 hours ago, RAY RAY said:

I don't really agree with that. If they were legit they would prove the people wrong and show that they're real versus censoring any negative thing said about them. Also google Earth 2 withdrawal issues there is literally 100s of posts people saying they have been waiting to get there money for months without it working.

Slandering can and will hurt a business. Earth2 has special requirements for withdrawing. I believe its a type of bank account, and a minimum amount. 

7 hours ago, carelosalt said:

Slandering can and will hurt a business. Earth2 has special requirements for withdrawing. I believe its a type of bank account, and a minimum amount. 

Do some research on what a ponzi scheme is.