Unfun Buff Suggestion

GoatNuts

Alright, so, everyone in the server should know how ass the !unfun is, the last time i saw it working was like, 2 months ago, when i was the mayor and offered money to people to do it for a quest.

I just think that unfun should be an alternative that could be used when the mayor is way too protected to fix it with a PD Raid, an assasin, a hit, or even a revolt.

• thumbdown -1 1

5 minutes ago, HIDDEN said:

I personally would much rather get voted out than be bought out for a mere 5mil which is like chump change to you because you have like 1bil darkrp cash.

It makes more roleplay sense to lose mayor because legit everyone hated you then to lose mayor because some rich guy voted you out insta killing you.

If the server doesn't hate you as mayor enough to demote you with unfun then you aren't unfun worthy. Just be really hated or create an rp campaign to demote the mayor.

Why don't we revert the change that cops can't vote, but instead of counting the votes needed as a percent of all players, make it so the yes vote to no vote ratio has to be above a certain point? Cause as it currently stands, voting no does nothing I believe.

52 minutes ago, Slick said:

Why don't we revert the change that cops can't vote, but instead of counting the votes needed as a percent of all players, make it so the yes vote to no vote ratio has to be above a certain point? Cause as it currently stands, voting no does nothing I believe.

I do like the idea of cp being allowed to decide if the mayor is unfun. If someone is playing as cp then they should get a say in the vote.

1 hour ago, Slick said:

The problem with that is that anybody who cares to vote on the unfun vote are people that would vote yes.