Alien Race (VIP) shouldn't be able to use /size command.

Doge Skeletor

The Alien Race class can use the /size command as it's considered a weird/stupid job. However, this job can also kidnap, "harass" (I use this word very lightly) with kissing, and can even raid with 3 people on the job. Since they can carry out raids, and effectively shrink their hitbox for free, this just seems like an easy form of abuse.

• thumbdown -1 1

Speaking of which, there should also be a cooldown on the kiss swep per person like kidnapping, where the same person can't be kissed again until their timer is up. It stops three aliens trapping people in a kiss.

1 minute ago, Doge Skeletor said:

The Alien Race class can use the /size command as it's considered a weird/stupid job. However, this job can also kidnap, "harass" (I use this word very lightly) with kissing, and can even raid with 3 people on the job. Since they can carry out raids, and effectively shrink their hitbox for free, this just seems like an easy form of abuse.

+1 to this. Also if you shoot you gun while /size it should revert. If you are found basing with /size it should be punished. I’m not talking about tiny public bases like tiny town though 

1 hour ago, Slick said:

Speaking of which, there should also be a cooldown on the kiss swep per person like kidnapping, where the same person can't be kissed again until their timer is up. It stops three aliens trapping people in a kiss.

nah

2 hours ago, Slick said:

Disagree with this trap kissing one of the funniest things ever

4 hours ago, Slick said:

I disagree, trap kissing is pretty funny

5 hours ago, Doge Skeletor said:

Whenever I get raided, raiders use drugs to become small anyways, but I can see a groups of friends switching to the class before raids. However, everyone raids on a CC, leaving their cc for a VIP class makes them buy weapons, bacta grenades, jump sweps, or other possible utilities not available by default on the alien class. Therefore, the cost to raid with this class, is what it takes to properly outfit it for a raid.