Weapon Suggestion

mizurush

I was wondering if there's any way of making a bot or an area (that isnt cc editor for custom sweps) that have every gun available (maybe even show what the reskins are) just to try out everything that's on TITSRP and to possibly even find something to use for your cc or what kind of guns you like. 

22 hours ago, Tass said:

Or self supply which isn't against the rules

It isn't against the rules but only supplier has all the guns and at that point the job is allowed to self supply anyway. They were talking about reskins btw

On 1/27/2021 at 10:40 AM, Fuel said:

It isn't against the rules but only supplier has all the guns and at that point the job is allowed to self supply anyway. They were talking about reskins btw

I don't think they were only talking about reskins, though I bet that was the main thing, there are a fuck ton of very obscure weapons out there on the server that 70% of the server don't even know they exist.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, ZestyBoi said:

I don't think they were only talking about reskins, though I bet that was the main thing, there are a fuck ton of very obscure weapons out there on the server that 70% of the server don't even know they exist.

This is what I was mainly alluding to, Besides RDM Zone there's no consistent way to try out every single weapon that's available. I'd like to categorize everything if at all possible and have a little range where you can try everything out.