Things you've noticed about the server that suck

David Davidson

Considering titsRP's economy I think 200 bucks for a hit at minimum is really dumb. It's like 10k - 30k in most movies so maybe upwards of 100k for a hit to make it a commodity and give incentive 

48 minutes ago, Fuel said:

Considering titsRP's economy I think 200 bucks for a hit at minimum is really dumb. It's like 10k - 30k in most movies so maybe upwards of 100k for a hit to make it a commodity and give incentive 

500k pog?

25k seems reasonable for a hit, higher amounts can just be used to farm money honestly. A reasonable sum of cash from completing a hit would make it much more fun to play , as I like playing hitman on my cc after having my base wiped but it becomes stale. The cost also doesn’t necessarily have to match the reward as well.  

Edited by Keyed

5 hours ago, Keyed said:

25k seems reasonable for a hit, higher amounts can just be used to farm money honestly. A reasonable sum of cash from completing a hit would make it much more fun to play , as I like playing hitman on my cc after having my base wiped but it becomes stale. The cost also doesn’t necessarily have to match the reward as well.  

increase payout, increase time inbetween being able to make hits, make it a liveable sum of money, but make it to where you can't farm the shit out of it.

Ideally hitmen should be able to RP only taking hits to make their money if they want, it would bring a little more depth to the jobs if you could do that.

18 minutes ago, Blue. said:

increase payout, increase time inbetween being able to make hits, make it a liveable sum of money, but make it to where you can't farm the shit out of it.

Ideally hitmen should be able to RP only taking hits to make their money if they want, it would bring a little more depth to the jobs if you could do that.

Perfectly said, at this point hitman is just free RDM at this point and useful for literally nothing else 

• Thanks 2

On 1/30/2021 at 4:12 PM, Blue. said:

I think the idea should be to limit the use of hitman as an RDM pass, so making it expensive and not really worth it 
would be the best solution.

It isn't uncommon to come across someone with more darkrp cash than brains so wealthy players would still abuse it.

• Failfish 1

1 minute ago, Kilobyte said:

normal darkrp function: works

people that joined in 2020(aka "the good days"): uhhhhhhhh i dont like????? please change????? 

Joined in 2020 and can relate. I don't usually try to mess with that kinda stuff anyway cause I feel like I don't have enough expierience in the matter

• Thanks 1