Mori Posted February 6, 2021 Share Posted February 6, 2021 2 hours ago, Kilobyte said: normal darkrp function: works people that joined in 2020(aka "the good days"): uhhhhhhhh i dont like????? please change????? im laughing Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15483-things-youve-noticed-about-the-server-that-suck/page/4/#findComment-105938 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lewdtastic Posted February 6, 2021 Share Posted February 6, 2021 I think my biggest problem at the moment is Hit Detection to be honest, once when I was playing as PD I saw the revolt leader and lit his head up with the entire clip and only like five bullets were on point despite me watching the bullet tracers and blood spluttering about. Granted it was with a Epic Ak-47 Full Throttle with 1085 RPM, other than that its just some hitboxes are a bit garbo at the moment. -Lewd(Pick up the phone baby~) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15483-things-youve-noticed-about-the-server-that-suck/page/4/#findComment-105941 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now