SBC Cannon  

35 members have voted

1. 1. SBC Cannon

• Wiped from inventories and banks and rarity increased (tier 3 crates, santa, etc.)
    • Extremely nerfed
    • Removed
    • Create swep that counters them (like a force field that you can craft)

13 minutes ago, Slick said:

I think if we are to remove them, it would be unfair to remove them from people's inventories. Just make the only way to get them is from cereal wishes, that way their numbers slowly die off.

that'd take at least 6 or so months to dwindle the numbers, since there are still ways to inventory sbc cannons, all it'll do is make people more smart with sbc cannons, if dropping rate nerfs were to happen, we should at least half the amount of sbc's people have in their inventory.

36 minutes ago, Cobaselic said:

Y'all always find something new to complain about lololol.

This is a biased suggestion anyways, none of the poll answers are "leave them how they are". How are you not gonna give people that option?

SBC Cannons have been around for how long? And they're somehow just now becoming a problem? Jeez man, everything on the server has already been nerfed into oblivion, y'all can't let one thing stay the way it is? 

Big ol -1

I mean, they aren't just not becoming a problem.... we literally had to hard code in the inability to use a sbc as the terrorist job and they can't be dropped or inventoried anymore by the use of /drop or /invholster. I do believe not leaving a option for the people who want to vote that is eh at most but in the end its whatever. You can't deny they are a big problem when bases are just having people in the party outside so when someone raids they run over party bind and one shot the raiders. Best case scenario would be:

• terrorists to use them again
  • don't allow them to be inventoried or dropped
  • wipe them from inventories
  • make them harder to get by increasing the rarity

It might not be fair to the people who have 30 sbcs in their inventory to sell them but in the long run it would be better for the server to do this.

There might of been more nerfs than buffs but no one is suggesting how stuff needs buffs (which you could do you know :uhoh:).

1 hour ago, Cobaselic said:

This is a biased suggestion anyways, none of the poll answers are "leave them how they are". How are you not gonna give people that option?

SBC Cannons have been around for how long? And they're somehow just now becoming a problem? Jeez man, everything on the server has already been nerfed into oblivion, y'all can't let one thing stay the way it is? 

Big ol -1

Everyone has above 100million can buy shit tons of tier 3 crates from the XP gotten from farming. nobody had 50 cannons in their inventory before, and it was really rare to see cannon used unless you were going crazy as a terrorist.

2 hours ago, Cobaselic said:

Big ol -1

Very ignorant in my opinion.
SBC cannons have been gradually nerfed multiple times and the only buff would be the droprate increasing by going from only being accessible by !unbox to other things aswell, which causes the problems that "somehow" only happens after the droprates are buffed (people using them for everything as a cheap instakill weapon). I suggest you think before you type out your replies

unknown.png

Edited by 1-800-Suicide
  • crine 1

36 minutes ago, Cobaselic said:

How come when someone -1's something, nobody can just let it be? Everybody's gotta quote them and like nah you're wrong it has to go.

Like I said, everything on this server has been nerfed to oblivion. What's gonna be next after the SBC cannon? Cops move too fast to get away from so their speed needs to be nerfed?

because your argument is just everything is being nerfed so sbc shouldnt be nerfed...

5 minutes ago, Cobaselic said:

I "think" y'all be complaining too much. Just because you get your raid ended by a SBC cannon doesn't mean it needs to be nerfed. Let terrorists use it? Sure. Remove them because people have too many? Get outta here

I'm pretty sure you are just seathing at this point. SBC cannons are one shot guns that a lot of people have access to. Now when I say a lot of people you might reply with "wElL ThEn jUsT UsE It yOuRsElF" when you cant even react to an sbc cannon as the projectile is pretty fast and is a giant ass cannon. Most of the time base defenders in the party also aren't outside the base until the raid starts so they can't be shot down to begin the raid. Can you give me a good reason to allow basically anyone basing to have people easily one shot raiders?

Edited by Tass

you can't just use it yourself. you literally cant shoot them until they start their defense (from 50 miles away) and if they get to to use the one shot weapon first its obvious who instantly wins. also cop main retard speaking i dont think youve ever raided (maybe with battering ram)

Its funny how the people who don't want the cannons removed / nerfed are the ones who furry rp at fountain all day, instead of doing something meaningful like, say, taking sits or basing.

Anyways, it shouldn't even be a discussion of whether or not an AOE gun that does 500 damage is balanced or not. It's obvious it needs to be nerfed or removed from the game entirely.

Like people have said, the only thing SBC canons are used for are massRDM. And it's funny some people try to say the people who know the SBC canons are broken "Cant raid", meanwhile, SBC canons are the most braindead way to defend your base, while killing yourself in the process. Hilarious. Some people can't get past their ego even when a logical suggestion is made.

Edit:
If not removed, the following should take place:

Remove all the enchanted SBC canons from inventories, or convert them to non enchanted SBC canons so that they do not drop on death.

Give them MAX 1 or 2 canonballs to be shot

Remove the ability for them to be enchanted

Fix the bug where you are able to inventory them

Edited by ShardMario

• Guest locked this topic