Phoenix Posted January 16, 2021 Share Posted January 16, 2021 I just wanted to make a statement regarding the responses I have received on my staff application. I want to clear the air on people who have PM’d me regarding these responses, asking what happened. I made an inappropriate joke regarding grooming on server on January 12th. To those who have asked, no, I did not exhibit pedophilic behavior towards any players on server. I do understand that the topic of grooming is not ok, and I should not have made such a joke due to the heavy nature of the subject. I apologize and understand that what I said is not acceptable behavior. Thank you for reading. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15405-in-response-to-recent-events/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted January 18, 2021 Share Posted January 18, 2021 Thank you for apologizing. I forgive you 3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15405-in-response-to-recent-events/#findComment-104753 Share on other sites More sharing options...
bone. Posted January 18, 2021 Share Posted January 18, 2021 the future generations of your bloodline will suffer through a famine 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15405-in-response-to-recent-events/#findComment-104754 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fuel Posted January 18, 2021 Share Posted January 18, 2021 It takes a lot of maturity to admit when you're in the wrong and I appreciate you did so. This will be duly noted and I hope you've learned from this so you can grow and become a better person than you ever were. Good luck on your endeavors. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15405-in-response-to-recent-events/#findComment-104772 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Notusingthisshitnomore4228 Posted January 18, 2021 Share Posted January 18, 2021 This is a very good trait to have indeed. Learn from your mistakes so that you can advance yourself in the future Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15405-in-response-to-recent-events/#findComment-104773 Share on other sites More sharing options...
HoLy CrAcKeRs Posted January 20, 2021 Share Posted January 20, 2021 So were you grooming or making a joke? Ive heard worst more horrible things then that so i dont see the problem but i wasnt there so i cant really say anyhting about it Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15405-in-response-to-recent-events/#findComment-104887 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now