[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Wire won't be added because it can become resource intensive and it's way too easily exploitable.

Raise the amount of people that can own a door above 4. I received a complaint today and it kinda makes sense if there's a whole gang in one base. Maybe make it match the party size.

Fix logs that aren't working, like purchase logs. They worked before we switched to slogs...

Make a "party join/leave" log, or make it so there's some kind of delay to leaving/joining parties or something. Sometimes I run into a situation where somebody says they killed someone because party counter, but they actually switched/joined parties right after the kill to try to not get into trouble. It's not really something you can prove other than the killer saying !party right after killing. I caught one today, but only because I was quick.

Add information about gang wars/revolts/terrorist attacks to the MOTD. I don't think it's strictly necessary, but I've received a few complaints regarding players not knowing when it's okay to shoot terrorists or revolters, specifically if you become CP in the middle of a revolt. Just thought I'd mention it.

Disallow use of speed sweps for RP situations, or add a way for non-paying players to get ahold of them...

In the Motd we should promote mass rdm and rda on other dark-rp servers so that people wont like them and come to titsrp.

That would be extremely unprofessional.

A flash job as a vigilante like batman?

Disallow use of speed sweps for RP situations, or add a way for non-paying players to get ahold of them...

In the Motd we should promote mass rdm and rda on other dark-rp servers so that people wont like them and come to titsrp.

That would be extremely unprofessional.

The speeds havnt been alowed for rp since cullen was an active player on the server.

my only suggestion is make like a new printer type or buff printers some how like make  level of printers where it is only accessible to like a new VIP+ rank that costs 10M i would say just for VIP but everyone got it for free so so once u get VIP+ you get access to this new printer of some sort, i just feel printers dont make enough money thats all.

• Rubik unpinned this topic