[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Why the jugg should be nerfed:

Basically, the juggernaut is a fully armoured machine gunning beast. But that beast is way to op. If you decided "Damn the mayors shit lets revolt", the jugg can be a noob that sprays and prays and you'll die, or the jugg can be jason bourne, who takes cocaine/adrenaline and speeds while spraying and praying. As the jugg has hecka armour it should be by default slow like a tank, big armour = alot of weight. And if you take adrenaline/cocaine it makes the juggs speed into a little faster. Also make the minigun a bit nerfed, recoil whise you actually have to aim. I feel the juggernaut should only be called in for pd raids and revolts not small things for this big guy. Also for the PD maybe make it so they only can get half the armour that normal players get except the jugg, because there could be 10 cops against 1 guy, and well that wont end well. Maybe some changes for basing/defenses in the pd, e.g. no one ways, only 2 cops allowed back (not including mayor) those are just some suggestions, thankyou for reading.

"no one ways" I say the cops should keep the 1 ways because it'll be unfair for them. Players have Blowtorches / C4 / and even more raiding tools like Houndeye, ETC. It'll be unfair for the CP to not use something that could help them out. I mean, if they can't use a 1 way, then whats the point in trying to defend? People will just mow the cops down with OP guns in raids / revolts.

No one ways was a example not a suggestion

Why the jugg should be nerfed:

Basically, the juggernaut is a fully armoured machine gunning beast. But that beast is way to op. If you decided "Damn the mayors shit lets revolt", the jugg can be a noob that sprays and prays and you'll die, or the jugg can be jason bourne, who takes cocaine/adrenaline and speeds while spraying and praying. As the jugg has hecka armour it should be by default slow like a tank, big armour = alot of weight. And if you take adrenaline/cocaine it makes the juggs speed into a little faster. Also make the minigun a bit nerfed, recoil whise you actually have to aim. I feel the juggernaut should only be called in for pd raids and revolts not small things for this big guy. Also for the PD maybe make it so they only can get half the armour that normal players get except the jugg, because there could be 10 cops against 1 guy, and well that wont end well. Maybe some changes for basing/defenses in the pd, e.g. no one ways, only 2 cops allowed back (not including mayor) those are just some suggestions, thankyou for reading.

-1 wtf. this isn't gta, the cops aren't supposed to be just targets for you to gun down. we are also people that want to enjoy the game. what you're talking about is not a nerf, but a bias towards raiders. if you have 10 cops after you, you probably deserve whatever they're doing to you.

Either make the terrorist job able to kos non-CP without the 5 minute wait or make non-CP unable to kill terrorists for the first 5 minutes as well because it's near impossible to start a terror attack because there are people that are like "oh they are kos for everyone so I'm gonna hunt them down and ruin their fun" like I will literally start an attack and ssomeone will find me and kill me. I complained to blacnova how it's a stupid rule because you can't defend yourself from being overrun by civs, I mean yeah, you can shoot back, but how tf am I supposed to know who out of the people I see is gonna attack me until I'm already half dead because I couldn't do anything until I'm attacked. I literally watched him walk towards me from across the map, so I could have easily killed him and survived if I could kos them, but since I can't and he can kos me, he just walks right up and blasts me before I have time to react. and then I have to wait another 20 minutes to even try. It's absolute garbage.

Another fix could be removing the rule that prevents terrorists from having any kind of cover by entering a building or hiding in an alley or etc. there's only two real options for starting an attack currently, and everyone and their mamas already know those spots. Revolters can be on rooftops and in buildings and those fights still go just fine, it doesn't give an advantage, or make it impossible, it just makes it fair since everyone else is able to do so. It will give a new level of unpredictability that will actually make the terrorist job worthwhile again.

and if you changed both of those things I would be okay with making the cool down longer since attacks will actually be possible

How about we add a legit purge. Everyone likes to mass RDM every now and then, so why not make it legal for say five minutes every eight hours. All crime is legal for five minutes. It'd also add a bit more rp to the server seeing as It'd promote strategy and planning on how to either survive or commit as much crime as possible in the alotted time.

Make it against the rules to cover up your model with clothes, like people will just make themselves a big ball or something so they're harder to hit. Something like an over sized hat is fine, but they'll completely surround themselves in black and make it six or seven times wider than the model.

Add a part to the ban appeal format regarding how long the appealing player is banned is for. Knowing if a ban has expired or not will be instrumental in keeping the ban appeal section organized and up to date now that it has been redone. Plus this will save time because most staff already ask how long someone is banned for when a player appeals their ban.

Make it against the rules to cover up your model with clothes, like people will just make themselves a big ball or something so they're harder to hit. Something like an over sized hat is fine, but they'll completely surround themselves in black and make it six or seven times wider than the model.

that's exploiting

- Buff the Juggernaut (It gets one shot if you aim for the head with a 20dmg weapon)

- Fix the admin call system 

- The rdm button has no purpose since you would just get denied for single rdm now.

- Nerf the non lethal recovery speed

- Enforce the fining rules more

- Buff the Juggernaut (It gets one shot if you aim for the head with a 20dmg weapon)

- Fix the admin call system 

- The rdm button has no purpose since you would just get denied for single rdm now.

- Nerf the non lethal recovery speed

- Enforce the fining rules more

-idk what you mean by that

-the rdm button logs and gives a console report so if, for example, three people report rdm for one person it shows: "(Console): Player X has been reported for RDM and now has 3 Reports for RDM", as well as sending a message to /ooc and /pm automatically asking why they killed you with the log entry already in it before it opens the report box. The intended use is that you push the "I got RDM'd" button and then close the report box the first time, and use the report box next time. That's why it's all automatic. So there's nothing wrong with it.

-sometimes it is not enough for CP to catch them, if multiple incidents are happening on scene simultaneously, it's fine how it is, you're just impatient.

-Personally, I try to always watch the fines and inform the new CP to read motd and if the fines are for stupid reasons they get kicked.

• Rubik unpinned this topic